Eric O. LEBIGOT
France
Versailles
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When hidden, stacked units are fired at, and there are multiple units with the lowest DR, is the one that's hit chosen randomly? I'd say yes, as the attacker does not aim at a specific unit, and because the defender cannot realistically which of the weakest units gets hit. But is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Palmer
Canada
Ayr
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
lebigot wrote:
When hidden, stacked units are fired at, and there are multiple units with the lowest DR, is the one that's hit chosen randomly? I'd say yes, as the attacker does not aim at a specific unit, and because the defender cannot realistically which of the weakest units gets hit. But is this correct?

This is definitely not specified in the rules so for now it's up to the players. I would say random is a good way to go, personally. Defender's choice would be fine with me as well, as the defender could choose which unit was more "dug in" than the other one, and thus less vulnerable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.