United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, here's a close-up of a cute giraffe headband:

I think the key to it looking giraffe-y are the little horn thingies.

Second here's a thread from craftster of a giraffe costume:

http://www.craftster.org/forum/index.php?topic=276985.msg313...

Picture from that thread:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
LEHaskell wrote:
jeffwiles wrote:
jeffwiles wrote:

I think we have to go with monkey, because if the boy looks in the mirror and sees himself as a giraffe, his head will asplode.

I think we may have failed to point out an important fact: The boy LOVES giraffes. He has four or five books with giraffes in them. He has three stuffed giraffes. There are giraffes on all his sheets. He has two blankets with giraffes on them. Hang on... I'm just not getting this point across...

Sucks Meh Good Awesome

Bananas XXXXXXX
Pears XXXXXX
Diaper changes X
Elephants XXXXX
GIRAFFES!!!! XXXX[COLOR=#FFFFCC]

There. That should do it.

OK, the other stuff I can see, but I'm surprised a Diaper Change rates so low. I'd think it would just feel soooo good to get out of crappy drawers.

Note: I do not have a lot of current experience with this.

Further note: I am not advocating he dress as a dirty diaper for Halloween. Not cute.

He's not ready for potty training yet, so as long as it's not in him causing discomfort, he usually doesn't care.

The thing is, if you're getting your diaper changed, you're not exploring, playing, or reading. You could be having fun. RIGHT NOW. Instead, what are you doing? Getting your diaper changed.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JessA
United States
Southwestern
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
That's MRS. McFoxFace to you!
mbmbmbmbmb
LEHaskell wrote:

OK, the other stuff I can see, but I'm surprised a Diaper Change rates so low. I'd think it would just feel soooo good to get out of crappy drawers.

Further note: I am not advocating he dress as a dirty diaper for Halloween. Not cute.

All three of my kids despised getting their diapers changed. I could never understand it, like you say: wouldn't you feel so much better with a clean bum?

My oldest was so vehement about not getting her diaper changed I would have to sit on her to get it done.

For my son, he would allow it as long as he was standing-up. That wasn't always easy, but easier than wresting him to the ground.

They would just love me posting this info here since they are now 15 and 13 respectively.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My daughter last year was a fuzzy pink bunny (store bought). I probably can't describe in words how adorable she was, especially to hold. The cuteness almost made your head explode. (Oh, and J as a shark. There was the inevitable scenes of a shark eating a bunny, but I don't think any made it on film.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Saint Joseph
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
I would do all the things I have ever dreamed of doing. I would love to become a professional whistler.I'm pretty amazing at it now, but I wanna get, like, even better. Make my living out of it.
badge
Bffffttt, Pffffttt, Buuuuurtt........
mbmbmbmbmb
LEHaskell wrote:

After one has used it to finger paint on the walls, sitting in it is nothing.

Kids do all sorts of things that adults would think is weird, disgusting or unbearable. In turn, adults do things that kids would think the same about, ala eating a hamburger or broccoli; my 3yr old is vehemently against these things.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
col_w
United Kingdom
Poole
Dorset
flag msg tools
badge
mb
If it's Halloween it should be a scary costume, like a genetically engineered giraffe-monkey hybrid, or a 2 headed giraffe, or a ZOMBIE GIRAFFE zombie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Prev «  1 , 2  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.