Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kurt Rompot
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Are the three brownish dashed hex sides bordering 0912 (ESE) and 1012 (E and ESE) supposed to be slope or bluff?

I'm thinking bluff but thought I would ask. It seems like the hex sides inherited the brown used for the German C1 fire dots.

BTW, the terrain key on the map obviously matches very well with the terrain colors on the map. But the colors on the terrain effect chart seem to be a bit off, particularly the slope hex side which looks brown not gray and high ground which looks the same color as rough.

Great game! I really got into my first game yesterday and ended up playing much later into the night than I should have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Summers
United States
Potomac Falls
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
krompot wrote:

Are the three brownish dashed hex sides bordering 0912 (ESE) and 1012 (E and ESE) supposed to be slope or bluff?

I'm thinking bluff but thought I would ask. It seems like the hex sides inherited the brown used for the German C1 fire dots.

BTW, the terrain key on the map obviously matches very well with the terrain colors on the map. But the colors on the terrain effect chart seem to be a bit off, particularly the slope hex side which looks brown not gray and high ground which looks the same color as rough.

Great game! I really got into my first game yesterday and ended up playing much later into the night than I should have.

Edit - (reread the question). I think it's bluff, but my map also looks brown (not the red like other bluff sections).

I agree w/ your comment on the terrain effects chart. The colors are definitely off compared to the map. Not a gamebreaker by any means, but hopefully something they can correct in future printings.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Butterfield
United States
Fremont
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmb
The three brownish dashed hexsides along 0912 and 1012 are bluffs.

Good point about the color on the terrain effects chart. Colors throughout the color booklet are darker than they should be.

Things to correct in the second printing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.