Popular Tags: [View All]
Luke Moscrop
United Kingdom
Hove
East Sussex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry if this has been clarified earlier:

I thought I had read that each figure was unique but I noticed that I seem to have 8 figures which are duplicated and 1 figure that there are 3 copies of.

Is that what we're supposed to get in the box?

Thanks for confirming.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
badge
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
This was answered in another post. You get 3 genestealer sprues, two of which are the same. The unique sprue has the big brood lord in it.

I haven't checked closely, but I think there is a maximum of two 100% matching genestealer figs (although there are many minor variations such as tongue out or tongue in).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
BoB 3K
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's really only about 4 Genestealer poses, that are duplicated with minor variations in varying degrees. The most common post, the stealer running with all four arms out is repeated about 6 times. I too was a little disappointed in this. But just a little.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
BoB3K wrote:
The most common post, the stealer running with all four arms out is repeated about 6 times.

Yeah, but their different degrees of crouch, different leg down and different spikyness.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Slev Sleddeddan
United Kingdom
Victoria Park
Manchester
flag msg tools
What part of "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn" don't you understand?
badge
Don't you open that trapdoor!
mbmbmbmbmb
Geosphere wrote:
BoB3K wrote:
The most common post, the stealer running with all four arms out is repeated about 6 times.

Yeah, but their different degrees of crouch, different leg down and different spikyness.

Or to put it another way: game general pose, but the sculpts are different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I honestly didn't care about the stealers, they're mass-swarming-should-be-the-same anyways. The fact that each Marine is unique just blows my mind!

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
gary rembo
United Kingdom
brighton
Alaska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes the stealers do duplicate I think the big thing was the spaxe marine scolps were different.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.