Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Lury
United States
Blowing rock
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Question 1. What determines enemy unit experience level ?
Question 2. I am not completely clear how to resolve hit results on multistep units. If there are 2 letters I think I replace the 3 step unit with one unit for each of the letters and a fire team for the last step.
If there is only one letter, do I flip the 3 step unit over and add one unit for the letter ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Summers
United States
Potomac Falls
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
radsailor wrote:
Question 1. What determines enemy unit experience level ?

The mission briefing booklet. For example, mission 1 normandy, under Enemy Information, Mission Details it shows experience = Line.

radsailor wrote:

Question 2. I am not completely clear how to resolve hit results on multistep units. If there are 2 letters I think I replace the 3 step unit with one unit for each of the letters and a fire team for the last step.
If there is only one letter, do I flip the 3 step unit over and add one unit for the letter ?

Correct. Say you have a 3 step w/ a CP showing. One step becomes a casualty, the next step a paralyzed, (and since you cannot have a one step unit) the last step is Fire Team. If there was only one letter (say C) you'd have a 2 step reduced unit plus a casualty.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andreas Krüger
Germany
Krefeld
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
moriarty88 wrote:

The mission briefing booklet. For example, mission 1 normandy, under Enemy Information, Mission Details it shows experience = Line.

But of course, units gain experience and may be promoted or they may have to be replaced with GREEN units.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thamos von Nostria wrote:
moriarty88 wrote:

But of course, units gain experience and may be promoted or they may have to be replaced with GREEN units.

I don't see any reference that mention promotion of enemy units... where did you find this?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
D Summers
United States
Potomac Falls
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Thamos von Nostria wrote:

I think you're referring to friendly units. The original question related the experience of enemy units.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kenneth Lury
United States
Blowing rock
NC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
thank you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.