Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
除名山 蔵芽戸
Japan
Sendai
Miyagi
flag msg tools
badge
...You think of a good counter argument for something that has been said but the time for it has way passed? I've thought of something in reply to a post on here from about a month ago. Oh well. soblue
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
mbmbmbmbmb
Welcome to my daily life. So I usually just settle for whatever idiot crap pops into my head.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew W.
United States
Monessen
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Taoist, Pittsburgh Sports fan, and welcoming to people who are kind, from any walk of life.
badge
I have been playing games since the Atari 2600, Candy Land, Chuttes and Ladders, Go Fish, & the Apple ii. Supporting "the Geek" since 2006
mbmbmbmbmb
Gimmie a minute. I'll think of something to say about all of this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Jorgensen
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
the last person to use the on-all car at work doesn't fill it up, or charge the phone, or clear out his paper work. (which you just know he will be looking for in a day or two)

I"d pull my hair out, if it wasn't already getting in short supply.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Murray Grelis
Australia
Surry Hills
NSW
flag msg tools
designer
Bloody Romans!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I hate it when i start a sentence but fail to
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tommy Dean
Australia
Earlwood
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
KSensei wrote:
...You think of a good counter argument for something that has been said but the time for it has way passed? I've thought of something in reply to a post on here from about a month ago. Oh well. soblue

Well maybe if HE was more 16:9 in his thinking instead of so 4:3 it would have WORKED!

(This would have SLAYED in the thread it was meant to go in at the time. Thanks for reminding me)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.