Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Walschlager
United States
Livermore
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I found a great deal on a brand new copy of this rules set online. The edition is updated as of April 2009 but must have been some sort of printing error or test run because the cover does not include photgraphs and the interior photos are all black & white. As far as I know the printing is otherwise complete.

I just bought a copy for $17.56 and it shipped promptly in perfect shape. For anyone who is interested the following link is valid as of 10 September 2009:

http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-book/cold-war-commande...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Defevers
United States
Fort Thomas
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
sgw349cs wrote:
... but must have been some sort of printing error or test run ...

Nah, Lulu is a "print on demand" outfit. The publisher explains the Lulu version here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Moore
United States
KC area
Missouri
flag msg tools
Less talking about games and more playing games.
badge
Print-n-Play Wargames and Miniatures Rules www.wargamedownloads.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah I have a mixed opinion of the Lulu stuff. I have the color UK versions of Blitzkrieg and Cold War and they are nice. But the $40-45 price tag is a little steep. I have been wanting the Future War Commander and I will probably wait and get the color UK version and not the Lulu version.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.