Abiko
Chiba Prefecture
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I made my set and played it by solo.

I have two questions.

1: If my pawn is adjacent to one of opponent's pawn at the start of my turn, I must jump it. This is a forced jump. This definition implies that there is a optional jump. Does this mean that I advance my pawn next to one of opponent's pawn and then jump over it ?

2: If my pawn is adjacent to more than one of opponent's pawn, can I select one of them to be jumping base ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roberta Taylor
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm happy to hear that you're trying Nebulous.

1- Yes, I think you are understanding this correctly. If you begin a turn next to a pawn, you must jump. You are also free to move next to any opponent's pawn and jump it during your turn. You may not, however, move into a position to jump and then NOT jump. I guess that means that jumps aren't optional, there are just situations where you will have to jump and situations where you may choose to move so as to jump or move so that you do not.

2- Yes, you may choose which pawn to jump if there are more than one opposing pawns next to yours.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Takashi Ishida
Japan
Abiko
Chiba Prefecture
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Roberta

Thank you very much for your quick response.
I will try this game with my friend if I have a chance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.