Subject: Anyone have a complete list of improvements with costs included? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Chen
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I'm on "C" of my minor improvements list, and am fed up with looking up all of the costs myself. Does anyone know of an improvements list (similar to the Unofficial Agricola Compendium) that has prerequisites AND costs included? The closest thing I've found is the list on Lookout-Games.de, but it doesn't include costs.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene van der Pijll
Netherlands
Leidschendam
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
vivafringe wrote:
Does anyone know of an improvements list (similar to the Unofficial Agricola Compendium) that has prerequisites AND costs included?

Yes.

(And I'll try to upload it tonight.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pijll wrote:
vivafringe wrote:
Does anyone know of an improvements list (similar to the Unofficial Agricola Compendium) that has prerequisites AND costs included?

Yes.

(And I'll try to upload it tonight.)

I thought that the designers specifically requested that such a thing not be published, and it is why the UAC does not contain that information.

Otherwise, the UAC should be the place for it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene van der Pijll
Netherlands
Leidschendam
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No, the reason the costs and prereqs weren't in the UAC was that it was to much work to put them in.

Melissa said that the only purpose of that information was to enable people to pirate the game.

However, I've found out that I often wanted to look up this data. Besides, the whole situation has changed: at that time, Agricola had just been released in the U.S. in very limited quantities. Now, Agricola is available everywhere, for reasonable prices, so there is much less motivation to pirate the game; also, card scans are now available on the net, so the info is out there already.

I have just uploaded version 6 of the compendium; it includes the costs and prereqs of the cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryann Turner
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
pijll wrote:
I have just uploaded version 6 of the compendium; it includes the costs and prereqs of the cards.

Quick, someone tell MisterG! I wouldn't be surprised if he's off celebrating this very moment by playing Agricola.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B C Z
United States
Reston
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, it was Melissa's post I was recalling, and yes, things have changed.

Thank you for the update.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff Burkman
United States
Kettering
Ohio
flag msg tools
badge
Peekaboo!
mbmbmbmbmb
btizo wrote:
pijll wrote:

Quick, someone tell MisterG! I wouldn't be surprised if he's off celebrating this very moment by playing Agricola.

Heh. Actually, I've been at rehearsals for a one-off show I'm doing tomorrow night. But that probably won't stop me from posting the tie-breaker game of my third 2-player match with Ron.

Oh, yes, and beyond that, I'm tickled spitless. I think Eugene's magnificent work will finally compel me to hook up my new printer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Chen
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Awesome, thanks a lot. Your upload is going to save me a ton of time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Cobb
United States
Alpharetta
Georgia
flag msg tools
visit rollordont.com for a free computer game with a challenging AI player!
badge
visit rollordont.com for a free computer game with a challenging AI player!
mbmbmbmbmb
pijll wrote:

The Compendium is great! It would have been nice to have a link to it right here in this comment...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eugene van der Pijll
Netherlands
Leidschendam
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Jim Cobb wrote:
The Compendium is great! It would have been nice to have a link to it right here in this comment...

At that time, it wasn't approved yet, so I didn't want to send you to http://www.boardgamegeek.com/file/info/34558 yet, to prevent disappointment.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.