Popular Tags: [View All]
Peter F
Sweden
Gothenburg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I recently purchased a game that might be a collectors item since it is kind of interesting and still not listed on the geek as far as I can seen, neither is the publisher.
The game is avus autorennen published by Perma GmbH Nürnberg and it looks to be from the late 60's or early 70's. I will post pictures soon.

What I find interesting with the game is:

1. Includes the "vib-dice-automatic" a plastic box which holds a small dice which vibrates when a button is pressed
2. Includes 4 well sculpted plastic racing cars
3. Board is stuck in the box
4. Several company names are printed on the game board: Coca Cola, Continental, ARAL and Bosch almost giving the impression it was sponsored.
5. Rules (printed in the box lid) are in German, Spanish, English, Swedish, French and Italian.

Please let me know if you know anything about this game,

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter F
Sweden
Gothenburg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The vib-dice-automatic

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter F
Sweden
Gothenburg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game is now listed here http://www.boardgamegeek.com/images/boardgame/56343 together with some pictures I took.
Please let me know if you know something about year published or the history of it as well as the vib-dice-automatic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Peter F
Sweden
Gothenburg
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I googled for Würfelgeräter (Dicer) which is the german name for the vib-dice-automatic and found this game that seems to include four of those thingies: http://www.masoportunidades.com.ar/aviso/1791224-juego-de-me...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.