Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
martin kolk
Sweden
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Hi I am recently arrived in Taipei and is looking for some people to play games with. Both expats and Taiwanese people are okay, I speak some mandarin and don't mind a mandarin speaking group. I can host games in my apartment but I have no supply of board games here. I enjoy most boardgames and lighter war games as well as Weiqi.

Please contact me if you have a group seeking players or want to start a new on. Here is my phone number, feel free to call me or send a message 0983685644

Martin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
cheuk ki ho
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Though I am not living in Taiwan, but I understand that Boardgamers in Taiwan post their events and visit the following Forum:

http://www.coolbg.org/index.php

小古桌上遊戲俱樂部 Jool's Board Game Club

You can try contacting them at their forum:

The address (台北市松山區民生東路五段258號2樓) and telephone number (0920543971) of one of their gaming group as follows:

Opening hours: Weekdays after 6:00 p.m., Friday, Saturday & Public Holiday: from noon.

JOOL桌上遊戲俱樂部[松山小古遊戲團]
台北市松山區民生東路五段258號2樓平日晚上6點開放 週五週末及假日中午12點開放電話 0920543971

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tarra Scott
Taiwan
Taipei
flag msg tools
badge
Urbanization the Board Game: my first original game design
mbmbmbmbmb
We have a board gaming group that meets almost every Sunday at a place called Caca City (unfortunate name, I know) with other gaming events (like the all-night Game-a-palooza or board game tournaments - Summoner Wars, Age of Empires III TBG, and currently StarCraft TBG).

The place where we meet on Sundays, usually starting from 2pm onwards is at Qingnian Rd. #66, B1, Taipei City, Wanhua District (台北市萬華區青年路66號B1). You have to take a bus from Ximen MRT, CKS Memorial Hall, or Taipei Main Station. The bus stop is 中正新城站.

My name is Tarra. You can find me on the facebook page: Taipei Card and Board Game Enthusiasts if you want to request my cellphone number. I'll send you a text at a more humane hour than it is now.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bob Jonas
United States
Alaska
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Martin? How old are you? What kind of games do you like?

By the way, please join the Taiwan guild. It'll make stuff like this much easier once everyone is in there. http://boardgamegeek.com/geekguild/view/1198

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.