Frank Branham
United States
Duluth
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
New Dia die Los Muertos. Lighter, sillier, and Stickers.
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes short, notice. I forgot to post here.

Mercer Game Day is a fairly low key one-day thing happening on September 12. Mercer gives us space, we fill it with people and games. No frills. Last time, we got over 100 people.

Admission is $5 or bring snacks for at least 3 people. (We just go and spend the $5 on a snack run in the late afternoon. So we really prefer people to bring the snacks. )

There is a 30 minute flea market at 3:30PM.

Time and Place: Saturday, September 12, 10:00AM to 1:00AM on the first floor of the old Baptist Student Center. (This is the same place it was last year.)
The building is Building 11 on the Atlanta Campus map at
http://www2.mercer.edu/About_Mercer/map_dir.htm
Parking is in front and in back, entrances are on the lower floor (ignore the prominent stairs, and take the glass doors at ground level. )

The space is gorgeous. A mix of big, round tables and rectangular banquet tables, a counter along one wall with a sink, a pair of adjacent rooms full of spare tables and chairs, and a giant multi-story atrium separated from the main room by a glass wall. On Saturday, it'll pretty much be just us.

Fee is: $5 *OR* turn up with munchies and/or beverages for at least 3 people. Mercer Faculty, Staff, and Students get in free

Other thing: Absolutely no alcohol. Mercer is a dry campus.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Roy Stephens
United States
San Jose
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
96% sure i am going to be there.

well, lets hear it for the lousy 4%.... not gonna be able to make it after all. dammit....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cameron McKenzie
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is there some kind of e-mail list I could get on to get updates about these things? I already have plans today... wish I'd have found out about it sooner.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.