♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
The second episode of The d6 Shooters is now available for your print-n-playing pleasure. In "Ghost Town Showdown", your Posse must race against time to get to the Ghost Town, Hoodia, and rescue a wealthy rail baron's daughter from the clutches of the infamous Crowe Gang and their leaders, Russell and Sheryl.

Here's a link to the new file page for the PDF, which includes two playsheets (color and b&w), the full rules (although the playsheet contains enough instruction to play with), turn examples and an event list: http://www.boardgamegeek.com/filepage/46757

There's also an Artscow deck available for the Events and Items in the game (the deck is strictly optional, and the game can be played with nothing but the playsheet's event/item table): http://www.artscow.com/ShareAlbum.aspx?Key=r4nzl0l2

The d6 Shooters is a solo print-n-play dice game system that uses several dice to simulate Old West adventures. It offers a lot of risk/reward and resource management decisions, and is playable in 20-30 minutes. If you haven't tried it yet, please do and please add your ratings and comments.

Comments about The d6 Shooters:

"This really is a good solitaire dice game." - Larry Levy

"I really like the game and I recommend it to anyone with a handful of d6s lying about. It is a nice challenge and there are plenty of choices to be made along the way." - Willy Adam

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
♫ Eric Herman ♫
United States
West Richland
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
I like elephants. I like how they swing through trees.
mbmbmbmbmb
The playsheet:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.