Stephen Dunne
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
To Houston.

Heading down in a few hours to watch my son play his first football game of the season.

He is playing wide receiver, and they have him handling the kick returns as well.

Go Eagles!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Echo2112 wrote:
To Houston.

Heading down in a few hours to watch my son play his first football game of the season.

He is playing wide receiver, and they have him handling the kick returns as well.

Go Eagles!

Be careful Austinite. This stuff coming from the sky makes the roads slippery. Don't panic!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Dunne
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MWChapel wrote:
Echo2112 wrote:
To Houston.

Go Eagles!

Be careful Austinite. This stuff coming from the sky makes the roads slippery. Don't panic!

I will be sure to put my truck into 4 wheel drive then! That will ensure that I have excess power to all wheels to overcome the slippery stuff!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"that's a smith and wesson, and you've had your six"
mbmbmbmbmb
Echo2112 wrote:

I will be sure to put my truck into 4 wheel drive then! That will ensure that I have excess power to all wheels to overcome the slippery stuff!

I'm by far no expert at this stuff, but I think when you turn corners, you should gun it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
Fly Eagles Fly! Who is your son mate?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SHOTGUN!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Hamzy
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
Ace race, baby!
badge
I, for one, welcome your mouse pointer.
mbmbmbmbmb
Echo2112 wrote:

You know how a boat with hydrofoils can go faster over water than a boat without hydrofoils? Well, a car that hydroplanes can go faster over a road than one that doesn't!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steve Wagner
United States
Wood River
Nebraska
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Echo2112 wrote:
MWChapel wrote:
Echo2112 wrote:
To Houston.

Go Eagles!

I love when it starts snowing in a place where people are used to snow and the SUV's and trucks turn on 4 wheel drive thinking that it will make them safer.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Dunne
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yohanleafheart wrote:
Fly Eagles Fly! Who is your son mate?

His name is Troy, and his jersey number is 22. This is his first game for the varsity team, and to say he is excited is an understatement.
He called my best friend Kennon at 7 this morning to make sure he was coming with me to Houston to watch his game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
College or high school? Because you said Eagles and I though about the Philadelphia, but Asante is number 22 there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
SAKURA in KYOTO 2018 Back to Kansai
England
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
admin
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Are we nearly there yet? Are we? Are we? Are we?

Can we stop please? We need to stop. Please. We need to stop the car now. Right now. I mean it. Stop. Anywhere. Just stop now. Pull over. Now. Here, this will that would have done, please stop now.

I can't wait any longer. Please. Stop the car now! NOW!

Nevermind. Keep going.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Dunne
United States
Austin
TX
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
yohanleafheart wrote:
College or high school? Because you said Eagles and I though about the Philadelphia, but Asante is number 22 there.

Junior high actually.

And Frenchie, I expect you to clean that up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.