Recommend
4 
 Thumb up
 Hide
29 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Everything Else » Chit Chat

Subject: Thank you Amy Wiles!!! rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: derailed [+] very_much_so [+] [View All]
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
So far, your advice is spot on!!

kiss
MMB


Probably ordering today or Monday!!
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
No games in Chit Chat!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
quozl wrote:
No games in Chit Chat!


EgorjLileli wrote:
So far, your advice is spot on!!

kiss
MMB


Probably ordering today or Monday!!



Kindly observe our two posts. Who is the person mentioning the thing-that-is-not-to-be-named? Hmmmmmmmmm.........

kiss
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
Who is the person mentioning the thing-that-is-not-to-be-named?


I didn't say anything about bacon!
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
quozl wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:
Who is the person mentioning the thing-that-is-not-to-be-named?


I didn't say anything about bacon!
Just say three hail bacons and five non-sequiturs and all will be forgiven.
12 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
cold_fuzion wrote:
Just say three hail bacons and five non-sequiturs and all will be forgiven.


How about something easier to pronounce?
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Billy McBoatface
United States
Lexington
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
KGS is the #1 web site for playing go over the internet. Visit now!
badge
Yes, I really am that awesome.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
But...which post in that thread is Amy's? Is "Nick Fisk" one of her sock puppets?
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
admin
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't see amwiles post there
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how wiley she is!
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub wrote:
But...which post in that thread is Amy's? Is "Nick Fisk" one of her sock puppets?


ninja

You're welcome! Has Mr. or you signed up at Yucata yet?

Oh, and quozl, it's my job to shoo those mentioning that-which-should-not-be-mentioned. Not you! You're job is to gather the jello from under the chairs.

7 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:
Oh, and quozl, it's my job to shoo those mentioning that-which-should-not-be-mentioned. Not you! You're job is to gather the jello from under the chairs.


We have jobs in Chit Chat? Where's the slacker forum?
10 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
quozl wrote:
amwiles wrote:
Oh, and quozl, it's my job to shoo those mentioning that-which-should-not-be-mentioned. Not you! You're job is to gather the jello from under the chairs.


We have jobs in Chit Chat? Where's the slacker forum?


Here.


5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:
quozl wrote:
amwiles wrote:
Oh, and quozl, it's my job to shoo those mentioning that-which-should-not-be-mentioned. Not you! You're job is to gather the jello from under the chairs.


We have jobs in Chit Chat? Where's the slacker forum?


Here.




Woo hoo! I'll have to brush up on my jello poetry.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
quozl wrote:
amwiles wrote:
quozl wrote:
amwiles wrote:
Oh, and quozl, it's my job to shoo those mentioning that-which-should-not-be-mentioned. Not you! You're job is to gather the jello from under the chairs.


We have jobs in Chit Chat? Where's the slacker forum?


Here.




Woo hoo! I'll have to brush up on my jello poetry.


And grow your hair.

And strum a guitar.

And use hallucinogens.



kiss
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
wmshub wrote:
But...which post in that thread is Amy's? Is "Nick Fisk" one of her sock puppets?


yohanleafheart wrote:
I don't see amwiles post there



Ahhhh.........another one of life's great mysteries!!!


ninja

6 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me exile you.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
So far, your advice is spot on!!

kiss
MMB


Probably ordering today or Monday!!


OH DAMN IT!!! JUST TELL ME WHICH ONE IT WAS!!

I'M GOING TO GUESS ST. GAME WHO WON'T BE NAMED!


I'll stop shouting now.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morgan Dontanville
United States
Charlottesville
VA
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Plate of Shrimp.
badge
Here we are folks, the dream we all dream of.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:


And grow your hair.

And strum a guitar.

And use hallucinogens.


Wait, what am I doing in Chit Chat then...
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
VETRHUS of Rogaland
United States
Milwaukee
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
An ash I know, Yggdrasil its name. With water white is the great tree wet; thence come the dews that fall in the dales. Green by Urth's well does it ever grow.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
quozl wrote:
No games in Chit Chat!


EgorjLileli wrote:
So far, your advice is spot on!!

kiss
MMB


Probably ordering today or Monday!!



Kindly observe our two posts. Who is the person mentioning the thing-that-is-not-to-be-named? Hmmmmmmmmm.........

kiss


Two posts? I am so confused.
4 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Kudzma
United States
Millsboro
Delaware
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Don't make me exile you.
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
sisteray wrote:
EgorjLileli wrote:


And use hallucinogens.


Wait, what am I doing in Chit Chat then...


How did I get here?

This is not my beautiful house!?

This is not my beautiful wife!?
11 
 Thumb up
0.02
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ludes
United States
Honor
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb


At least this thread can't get derailed ... it wasn't ever on the tracks!


6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
EgorjLileli wrote:
quozl wrote:
Woo hoo! I'll have to brush up on my jello poetry.


And grow your hair.

And strum a guitar.

And use hallucinogens.



kiss


I do eat jello. Does that count?
6 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
LudesFactor wrote:


At least this thread can't get derailed ... it wasn't ever on the tracks!


Is that a dare?
10 
 Thumb up
0.01
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Kahnt
United States
Youngstown
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
It's fun, it's healthy, it's good exercise. The kids will just love it. And we put a little sand inside to make the experience more pleasant.
badge
You know, they say there was a man who jumped from the forty-FIFTH floor? But that's another story...
Avatar
cold_fuzion wrote:
LudesFactor wrote:


At least this thread can't get derailed ... it wasn't ever on the tracks!


Is that a dare?


Sting is a horrible pro wrestler.

-DK
9 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Your Friendly Neighborhood Hairfarmer
United States
Edmonds
Washington
flag msg tools
He thrusts his fists against the posts and still insists he sees the ghosts.
badge
The rain in Spain falls mainly on Edmonds
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:

Sting is a horrible pro wrestler.

-DK


I always thought he was the singer for "The Police"
8 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aloha!
United States
Kalamazoo
Michigan
flag msg tools
Meega, nala kwishta!
badge
AAGH! YOU'RE TOUCHING ME!
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
DKahnt wrote:
cold_fuzion wrote:
LudesFactor wrote:


At least this thread can't get derailed ... it wasn't ever on the tracks!


Is that a dare?


Sting is a horrible pro wrestler.

-DK
Battlestar Galactica is poorly written drivel.
5 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.