Joe O'Donnell
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I think I was pretty exhaustive in my search for any mention of the word "crows". I heard a lot of good debate, but I'm not sure I saw any official answer.

If you have to bring minions randomly onto the board (e.g. Murder; Tide of Darkness), and roll for crows, do you have to add them to all of the adjacent spaces as well per the minion sheet?

If true, Tide of Darkeness can be devastating. The rules say if you run out of minions move the marker down the shadow chart. But if you're plopping down from 3 to 5 minions a pop, your going to run out of crows fast.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Cartwright
United Kingdom
Spilsby
LINCS
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've followed the crows minion rule to the letter when I've put them down and so added more. Yeah, Tide of Darkness is horrible with crows!!.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Shellito
United States
Hollister
California
flag msg tools
designer
no, not the Hollister on the tee shirts. that place does not exist.
badge
Ia! Ia! Shub-Niggurath! The Black Goat of the Woods with a Thousand Young!
mbmbmbmbmb
That's how we've been playing it. We ran out of crows and started placing whatever small round counters we could find.

Rat nests can cause similar problems.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Valentine
United States
Boston
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Ryan, I haven't played in a while, but I don't think you fish around for "extra" counters. When you run out of counters and need more you move the Shadow track one unit per missing counter.

Lee
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.