sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that we FINALLY got Black and White units back in stock!

We decided to bundle them up with the Black and White naval units and offer all 4 runners (enough for 2 extra players -- now up to 8 can play) in a set for $9.99

They are available now at www.eaglegames.net

Sean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Lenz
Germany
flag msg tools
Hey Sean,

thanks for the info. But again the question: Is there a chance for people outside the US to get the 7-8 players expansion, without paying 30$ for shipping? Is this expansion going to be available in other countries as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
burton loupee
msg tools
Excellent! Just ordered mine and I can't wait. If these sell well do you plan on offering other colors again (Purple, Yellow etc?).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max
Germany
Bremen
flag msg tools
Hi,

I just wonder if it will be possible to purchase these (as well as the webkit/upgrade) at Essen later this month. That would be great since I know someone who will be there.

Best regards,
Max

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean brown

Colorado
msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys,

I will look into flat rate envelopes from the post office again for the new colors.

I wish their were a cheaper way, but I do not set the rates.

If I can get a better rate for the plastics, I will let you know!

Sean

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Izack Chee
Singapore
Singapore
Singapore
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
hi, any news about flat rate? waiting to buy them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.