Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jesse W.
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Game-playing Meowstic
mbmbmbmbmb
Decipher, before they went crazy and pyramid scheme-y on us, offered demo decks for their later games that you could download and print off.

Now, they are completely gone as far as I can tell. The only one I still have is Megaman NT Warrior Trading Card Game, which I believe I got from BGG. I think there were ones for...

.hack//ENEMY
Star Trek Customizable Card Game (Second Edition)
Beyblade TCG (I heard the game was rubbish, but the price would be right this way )
The Lord of the Rings Trading Card Game

If anyone has the files for these or finds some, could you please upload them to their respective games? I would greatly appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, I don't know about the demo decks, but over at http://trekcc.org/ you can download and print entire star trek 2nd edition card sets.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse W.
United States
Utah
flag msg tools
Game-playing Meowstic
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks.

It seems I found 2 of them in an old computer I hadn't booted up since December. Specifically for .Hack//Enemy and LOTR. I'll go stick them up myself. Lucky break.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Cherry
Canada
North Bay
Ontario
flag msg tools
Obligitory Smart-Ass Comment Here
badge
Shhhhhhhh!
mbmbmbmbmb
Zaphod wrote:
Well, I don't know about the demo decks, but over at http://trekcc.org/ you can download and print entire star trek 2nd edition card sets.

Thanks. I didnt know this existed. I just counted the game dead when decipher dropped it.

Nice virtual expansions.

It reminds me of what I did for star wars episodes 2 and 3.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.