Eric Nichols
United States
Beaverton
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
So much GG, so little options.....
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been looking to get a new game for a while now but am not sure what to get. Please look over my collection http://www.boardgamegeek.com/collection/user/e_nichols?own=1... and give me your recommendation on what to get next. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Romian Tuesta-Vilca
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It would help to know what you like to play...

Anyways, I could not recommend you to get Conflict of Heroes anymore.
It is easy to learn, and fast to play! I love it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Uncle Bouncy
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
We have similar tastes

Since we both clearly have a tile-laying problem...I recommend
Wasabi!...also Reef Encounter

For card games, I think you'd like Archaeology: The Card Game...it's clever, quick and fun.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marvin
Netherlands
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
How about Ingenious? Excellent game, easy to explain, fun to play.

And I see you have Stone Age, you might want to take a look at The Pillars of the Earth which is similar, but still different enough.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Collins
United States
San Rafael
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm gonna suggest Galaxy Trucker

its got interesting elements of tile laying when you build your ship, then you get to see it get blown to pieces.

Tim

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Worthington
United States
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
2010 Releases ........................................ The Resistance, Haggis & Triumvirate ..................................... Now accepting submissions for 2011 releases ........................................ www.IndieBoardsandCards.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Take a look at my game Triumvirate, a crad based game that plays fast but has depth. Its gotten a number of good reviews from couples and should fit in nice with your collection. Working on getting a second set of games together to sell soon.

I just love this picture that was posted for the game today.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Rose
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was suprised at how many games we had in common. I guess it would depend on how much money you plan on spend.

I would suggest Acquire this game gave sells for around $20 and plays well with 2-4 players. It is a tile laying game which you have plenty of game that are simliar. Replayability is really good.

I also suggest Shadows over Camelot this game has a great team feel as the group plays against the game. The game has plenty of intrigue as their is a traitor who can make things interesting at any time. It sells usually for around $40.

My last suggestion is Kill Doctor Lucky this game is very easy to learn, but yet has enough strategy to make replayability high.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Brum
United States
Ewa Beach
Hawaii
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Well Eric, after reviewing the games you own and viewing your ratings, I would recommend you look into these five games...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phil Crompton
United Kingdom
St Helens
Merseyside
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Try War On Terror. This'll be a bit different from the collection you have at the moment. It's quick to learn, very thematic and gives you lots of opportunities to bribe, nuke or generally stab your mates in the back....plus there's a cool balaclava too.devil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.