Arno Quispel
Netherlands
3263 RH Oud-Beijerland
Unspecified
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I have uploaded a picture of the front and sides of the special edition box of this game. This edition is called the Master Print Series. Carson City is part 5 in this series.

There will only be a limited print run of 500 games in this edition, which will be available at the Essen fair 2009.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magnus Nyberg
Sweden
Luleå
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
To bad I'm not going to Essen
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Randolph Bookman
United States
Los Angeles
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
What is the master print series?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
frank quispel
Netherlands
Oud-Beijerland
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb

5 existing games in a special bookshelf cover, originally mentioned for the Dutch market, but sold a lot at Spiel because of the special artwork of the covers.
Until part 4, Mike Doyle has done the covers very craftfully, but number 5, Carson City, has been done by Alexandre Roche, who has done a wonderfull job.
The pic on the front of the box is based on daguerreotype fotography, which was used in around 1850. (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Daguerreotype, nice is an early pic of San Francisco)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arno Quispel
Netherlands
3263 RH Oud-Beijerland
Unspecified
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In addition to what Francobollus has said, it is important to say that Carson City and all future parts will be published in 4 languages (English, German, French and Dutch). From Carson City on the games will all be games published by Quined (QWG) originally.

The earlier parts were in Dutch and (sometimes) in French, but all of these games are language independent.

Actually I have been working on part 6 of the series which is also a very good game and which will look at least as good as this part 5!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fabrice DEVALAN
France
BOULOGNE BILLANCOURT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Do we have to preorder it to pick up at Essen?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arno Quispel
Netherlands
3263 RH Oud-Beijerland
Unspecified
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If you want a copy of the Master Print Series, it is adviced to preorder since reservations go rapidly and there are only a limited number of copies of this version!

I saw you already preordered! Thank you for doing so.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.