Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Russell Collingham
United Kingdom
Durham
County Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sit Rep card 7 has Airbase Intel Analysys 1-6 Trelew and 8-10 Rio Grande. What happened to 7?

1/4 way through my first game, very thematic, enjoying it a lot. Session report and review to follow.
R
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hodges
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Unbelievable.

The amount of time I spent trying to proof everything and something as obvious as that got missed. Apologies.

It should obviously read 1-7 Trelew, 8-10 Rio Grande.

Glad your enjoying the game.

How's the Task force doing?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin Wright
United Kingdom
Falmouth
Cornwall
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I shall amend my card once mine arrives.

I am currently mentally assembling my Task Force. My Para's and Marines are ready to go at a moments notice. Most of my Sailors appear to be taking leave in Thailand and my Air Force have stated they will only deploy if hotel accomodation has been confirmed and the pool is either indoors or heated.

Looking forward to next weekend, when hopefully my Task Force will set sail. Or the wife will have a list of jobs for me to do. Probably the latter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradshaw
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
shiner22 wrote:
I shall amend my card once mine arrives.

I am currently mentally assembling my Task Force. My Para's and Marines are ready to go at a moments notice. Most of my Sailors appear to be taking leave in Thailand and my Air Force have stated they will only deploy if hotel accomodation has been confirmed and the pool is either indoors or heated.

That certainly sounds like a realistic scenario!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Mahaffey
United States
Columbia
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
GAME ARTIST
badge
GAME ARTIST
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually I changed that on purpose. The rule is this: If a 7 is rolled in that situation, a gargantuan solar flare erupts into the South Atlantic. Both the Task Force - and well, Argentina - are eliminated. The game is over. Pick up the board and fling it angrily in the air, scattering the pieces to kingdom come - as you would have as a bratty child playing Risk with your siblings, but without the guilt. Then reset the game and start again.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Collingham
United Kingdom
Durham
County Durham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Dan Hodges wrote:

It should obviously read 1-7 Trelew, 8-10 Rio Grande.

How's the Task force doing?

thanks for that. Same as card #6 then.

Turn 10 Task force just survived 1st attack that got through. 3 exocets used up. I'm down 2 harriers to weather. Caused international outrage by taking out sub in Coastal box. My subs doing a great job keeping arg. vessels at bay.
R

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Bradshaw
England
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
West2 wrote:
Actually I changed that on purpose. The rule is this: If a 7 is rolled in that situation, a gargantuan solar flare erupts into the South Atlantic. Both the Task Force - and well, Argentina - are eliminated. The game is over. Pick up the board and fling it angrily in the air, scattering the pieces to kingdom come - as you would have as a bratty child playing Risk with your siblings, but without the guilt. Then reset the game and start again.

laughlaughlaugh

Thanks for that Mark, that has certainly cleared things up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hodges
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Russell,

Yep, that's right.

Sink anything in coastal waters and the world takes issue...

Dan

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Darrell Pavitt
United Kingdom
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So, not the Giant Squid attack then?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hodges
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
...nope, saving that for the re-print...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.