sien mordaunt
Singapore
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmb
My brothers and I broke out this game today and were stumped by the stipulation of the player with the 'least Threat' to open the card and place the tokens.

Does it refer to the player with the least victory points?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kelly
United States
Richardson
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The small window in each player's Threat Dial displays a unique number. The player with the highest number showing has the "greatest" threat. The player with the lowest number showing has the "least" threat.
TK

(Forget to take your vitamins today, Dam?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ed Browne
United States
Terre Haute
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
percmadhatter wrote:
My brothers and I broke out this game today and were stumped by the stipulation of the player with the 'least Threat' to open the card and place the tokens.

Does it refer to the player with the least victory points?

Tim is correct. Look on the dial for a small, circular window directly opposite the bonus window. It will have a number. This is the threat number. Whoever has the highest number is considered the "greatest threat" and the lowest number is the "lowest threat." This most comes into play with Old World event cards where the god with the least threat gets to choose placement of tokens.

Let us know if you get it figured out or if we can help further.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sien mordaunt
Singapore
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmb
OHHH! Thanks Tim and Ed, I'm now quite amused that we didn't connect the threat dial numbers to the 'least threat'. We were also stumped by that but didn't make the connection.

Yay, we'll probably give it a try next saturday, thanks a lot for the help guys!

Looking forward to playing a full game of CitOW soon.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.