Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William Durbau
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just have played a game with my girlfriend and have faced a situation that leaved me a little troubled about the rules.

After doing two actrions on her turn she finished with 59 gold. Exactly. And as she had more than two action tokens unused, she picked up her gold piece and turned sixty.ninja

What I ws wondering is:

Can you, picking up the end of turn gold piece, trigger the game end, as when the turn ends and you have sixty or more gold pieces it triggers, or as the gold is picked up at the end of your turn, the game end will be triggered next turn?goo

Sorry for the clarities issues, if any(Not a native speaker^^).

I await your answers impatiently.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Zee Garcia
United States
Homestead
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
Board Game Blender!
mb
Yes, it triggers the end. Now you have one more turn, and if you match or beat her total, you win. Otherwise, she wins.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

I saw that done quita a few time on the very last turn. One player was ahead (not by a great deal), but the other player came back after the triggered last turn and acually won.

Great card game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Durbau
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Okay, thank you very much! arrrh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.