United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
We did our part in the field this morning bringing home two big laundry baskets filled with apples.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc P
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Gloomhaven is a great niche game
mbmbmbmbmb
Like.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Thorp
United States
Granite Falls
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
"Come on! Come on! Come and get it, baby! Come on! I don't got all day! Come on! Come on! Come on you bastard! Come on, you too! Oh, you want some of this? "
mbmbmbmbmb
Galas or Fujis for me.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
A few years ago, my ex and I started a weight loss regimen together. He decided he liked honeycrisp apples and so we went to the store to buy some with the rest of our groceries. (This was when honeycrisps were rather uncommon.) We did our shopping and went to check out. The cashier weighed the apples and entered the PLU. It came up as $17.47. He said "Uh....guys? Are you sure you wanted this many apples?" We didn't realize they were almost FIVE dollars a pound. He went back and got some nice Braeburns and we saved 15 bucks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Key Locks
United States
McCordsville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mb
zorazen wrote:
A few years ago, my ex and I started a weight loss regimen together. He decided he liked honeycrisp apples and so we went to the store to buy some with the rest of our groceries. (This was when honeycrisps were rather uncommon.) We did our shopping and went to check out. The cashier weighed the apples and entered the PLU. It came up as $17.47. He said "Uh....guys? Are you sure you wanted this many apples?" We didn't realize they were almost FIVE dollars a pound. He went back and got some nice Braeburns and we saved 15 bucks.

Yikes. Why are they so expensive?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Leezer wrote:
zorazen wrote:

Yikes. Why are they so expensive?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Amy Wiles
United States
Macon
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

WANT!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew W.
United States
Monessen
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Taoist, Pittsburgh Sports fan, and welcoming to people who are kind, from any walk of life.
badge
I have been playing games since the Atari 2600, Candy Land, Chuttes and Ladders, Go Fish, & the Apple ii. Supporting "the Geek" since 2006
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Drew1365 wrote:
they're still rather hard and tart.

That's what she said.

Er, I mean...

Honeycrisps are my wife's favourite (and I like them, too). My wife used to prefer Fujis, but they always seem to come from China, and we're trying to eat more local. Honeycrisps are at least as good...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Samuel Sol
Brazil
São Paulo
SP
flag msg tools
All engines full to awesome land!
badge
*tap* *tap* Is this thing on?
mbmbmbmbmb
Those looks gorgeous. I prefer Green though, but I wouldn't refuse that.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mystery McMysteryface
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
amwiles wrote:

WANT!

+1

Never seen them in Florida!! shake

cry
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.