Subject: Warped Board rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul Pressley
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Finally got this to the table recently and loved it. But frustratingly my board was warped and wouldn't sit flat. I chalk it up to the fact that the box stood vertically on its shelf for a year, though I've never had this problem with other games. Ultimately, it's not too big of a deal, since the purpose of the board is simply to act as a placeholder and scorekeeper. Just curious if anyone else had this problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mitch Willis
United States
Kathleen
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My board won't lay completely flat...but it's not that bad and doesn't affect game play...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played this game dozens of times and my board still remains flat. I do keep the box on its base, not as a book, so that might be the reason. Other warped boards I've flattened by ironing with a powerful steam iron through wrapped white sheeting.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jun Zhu
msg tools
mbmb
My board has the same problem and I wrote email to RGG and they said they know it and will tell printer... That's all.angry

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam K
Sweden
Linköping
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
My board has been a nightmare too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Driver 8
United States
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My board wouldn't lay flat either, but I've been working on it. I think I've got it trained to lay better now though. It is frustrating, I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.