Popular Tags: [View All]
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
What's going on with the game selection in posts like this? When I click on the Game button & enter a name, it shows a reasonable selection for a couple of seconds, then changes to a huge number of seemingly random and unconnected names, in no order at all, with the relevant ones buried in the list!

Get the timing worng and you click on the worng game - I just tried to mention a game in a post, and instead of Landships! Tactical Weapons Innovations 1914-1918 I listed Candy Land...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason
United States
Arnold
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It was your subconscious. You really wanted winning strats for Candy Land.

Dunno, haven't had that happen yet (and just tested with a few random games before posting this). 'Net 101, try clearing your cache, or is it happening a lot or just the once?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
It seems to happen about half the time. It didn't happen when I just looked for Panzer Grenadier: Beyond Normandy using Panzer Normandy as search words, but it did when I looked for Escape from Colditz using Colditz - but when I searched again, it didn't! shake

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wendell
United States
Yellow Springs
Ohio
flag msg tools
Si non potes reperire Berolini in tabula, ludens essetis non WIF.
badge
Hey, get your stinking cursor off my face! I got nukes, you know.
mbmbmbmbmb
Working normally for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.