Popular Tags: [View All]
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
We have this game, but lost the rules to it. Can someone post a scan please?

Thanks.

Lewis

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Bernatz
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
No actual rule booklet enclosed, to the best of my knowledge. Rules are just printed on the back of the box...which, in case you don't have that, read:

To Play: Spin the spinner to choose the numbered pieces that fit in your train. When the train is completed, the pieces add up to the number on the end of the car. Varying levels of play make the game fun for beginning and advanced players.

Skills for Young Players: Beginners can play by recognizing and matching numbers. More advanced players will understand that various combinations can be used to add up to the number on the end of the car. All players learn important social skills: taking turns, sharing and respecting others.

Contents:
4 Playing boards
24 Number pieces
1 Spinner
----------------------

And FYI, the number pieces break out as follows:
12 x 1's
6 x 2's
3 x 3's
2 x 4's
1 x 5
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lewis Goldberg
United States
Bonnots Mill
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Boy the way Glenn Miller played // Songs that made the Hit Parade // Guys like us we had it made // Those were the days.
mbmbmbmbmb
Well, thanks for the effort of posting. But I pitched that game long ago. It got played with (not necessarily as a 'game'), and I think the kids lost parts pretty quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.