Popular Tags: [View All]
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
More queries I'm afraid...

The rules (well, Version 2 anyway) say that during the admin phase, you remove all spotted counters.

Is the right? If you've spotted the enemy and are exchanging fire with them, how is that somehow you lose contact with them inbetween moves when neither side moves? Seems strange to have to re-spot each turn.. or am I missing something?

Cheers

Col

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Chou4555 wrote:
Is the right? If you've spotted the enemy and are exchanging fire with them, how is that somehow you lose contact with them inbetween moves when neither side moves? Seems strange to have to re-spot each turn.. or am I missing something?
They duck.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
Chou4555 wrote:
More queries I'm afraid...

The rules (well, Version 2 anyway) say that during the admin phase, you remove all spotted counters.

Cheers

Col

Well, if yuo do not do this, pretty soon everything would be permanently spotted, and the rules would be a moot point.

Combat is chaotic, and a hex is a busy, big place, with plenty of locations in it to duck and hide.

Imagine your house and you were spotted in the front window. You are shot at. You could move into the bathroom and no longer be spotted, and you have not left the hex/house.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Colin Houghton
United Kingdom
London
London
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Understood! Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Walker
United States
Henry
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
'65 Squad Level Combat in Vietnam. On Kickstarter!
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, guys. That is exactly correct. The Spotted counters are removed in the Admin Phase. Keep playing, and keep those questions coming.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.