Popular Tags: [View All]
Tim Fiscus
United States
Maricopa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am curious if Flying Frog will be having a booth at Essen? I can't seem to find the layout and vendor plan, and I have particular interest in buying most of their new offerings. Anyone know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hélio Andrade
Portugal
Lisboa
Lisboa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i doubt it, they didn't go last year, i asked myself this very same question back then.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damen Parker
Oman
Northampton
Muscat
flag msg tools
Trust me. You know it makes sense
mbmbmbmbmb
I have concluded that they are not at Essen. There web page talks of upcoming events Gencon Indy 2009 and Pax 2009 but no word on Essen.

Their web page doesn't seem to have a 'contact us' option so I am unable to pose the question to them direct, which just leaves this forum to expect a response.

With AToE expansions released before Essen I cannot see any reason for them to go other than to err... sell and promote their games in Europe.

I am sure they have done a cost benefit analysis and decided against going.

Cheers

D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Fiscus
United States
Maricopa
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for the reply - I am in agreement. Oh, well - I'll just order from their webstore. Waiting for the LNoE expansion before ordering, though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.