Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Paul
United Kingdom
Manchester
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Seems as though some people are having trouble obtaining a copy and many places are either already sold out or will do shortly. I thought some people might find a thread on remaining availability useful. Add your location requirements or remaining copies spotted here.

Games Workshop Milton Keynes had one remaining copy this morning. I was sooo tempted to snap it up. The guy in the shop also told me there were about a dozen left in the Bedford store.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Taylor
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Trafford centre in Manchester had 3 in stock on Saturday evening. Maybe all gone now?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geo
Greece
Athens
Marousi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fitzyfitz wrote:
Seems as though some people are having trouble obtaining a copy and many places are either already sold out or will do shortly. I thought some people might find a thread on remaining availability useful. Add your location requirements or remaining copies spotted here.

Games Workshop Milton Keynes had one remaining copy this morning. I was sooo tempted to snap it up. The guy in the shop also told me there were about a dozen left in the Bedford store.

Grab it while you can! It is a really good and atmospheric game...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tavis Hill
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Macclesfield Store has 13 left as of Sunday Night

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J B
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From what I can gather all the GW shops in London have pretty much sold out. Certainly Oxford St & Covent Garden.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dijon Ward
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
I got the last one from Torquay - but apparently there's still a few down Plymouth if that's a possibility for you. Mind you, they're going on ebay brand new for only £15 - £20 more than shop price now that the crazyness is ending so you might be able to grab one there if you don't mind paying a little over the odds.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Hurp
United Kingdom
Aldershot
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I phoned GW in Guildford on Friday afternoon and they had 8-9 copies left. I don't know if they shifted them all over the weekend but worth checking if you're after one and live in that area.
Failing that check the GW shops in Basingstoke and Woking (find the phone numbers on the GW site). Places i checked locally that had sold out included Aldershot Games Shop and Camberley Morningstar.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Branko K.
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Order directly from the US site. You will actually get it cheaper (they knock off the sales tax) and it will be in UK in three days. Then the only thing you have to worry about is customs (and I guess your guys in UK are more capable then ours in Croatia who are currently holding my SH hostage for a week and counting...)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Watkins
United Kingdom
Reading
Berkshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i think uxbridge still have copies...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

Amazon UK sell them at nearly £90.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.