Popular Tags: [View All]
Massimiliano della Rovere
Italy
Pisa
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
(I will add more of them after further games.

1) after a seamove transport, may transported troups move? i.e. does seamove transport count as a movement?

2) flyers ending thier movement in a blue hex die, dont they?

3) may I add spots/steps to a friendly block using GP not generated in the same hex where the unit is?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Fredericks
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't have any rules references on hand, but here are my answers to your questions:

Quote:
1) after a seamove transport, may transported troups move? i.e. does seamove transport count as a movement?

Sea movement should count as movement. Units may not move after sea transport.

Quote:

2) flyers ending thier movement in a blue hex die, dont they?

Flyers have to land at the end of a turn. I know for sure this is addressed in the faq here: http://boardgamegeek.com/wiki/page/Wizard_Kings

Quote:
3) may I add spots/steps to a friendly block using GP not generated in the same hex where the unit is?

I am not sure I understand. But you can only add steps to units in the same hex as the gold.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wulf Corbett
Scotland
Shotts
Lanarkshire
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
masdero wrote:
I believe you could in 1st edition, but in 2nd edition it must be in the hex generated, or in a hex with a Gold/Silver/Gems block (which can be created in any revenue hex and moved like any other unit).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Massimiliano della Rovere
Italy
Pisa
Tuscany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you to you both, this resolves all my doubts!

I discovered block games with Hammer of the Scots and the pictures of the (upcoming?) Sturm Europa!, and I really like them (I started like an Euro gamer and kept away from dice but the games I played most in the last period are Conflict of Heroes: Awakening the Bear! – Russia 1941-42, Hammer of the Scots and Wizard Kings).

now I can't wait for Sturm Europa... (and I wish W.K. expansions weren't so much like CCG ones).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jf Roustan
France
St Paul des fonts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello,

I agree to the answer for sea transportation and the use of the gold, but I wish to precise that you can "end" your movement over a sea hex with a flying creature if you're engaging in battle.
The flying creature could then withdraw before sinking, thus participating in the fight.
Talk about air support...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.