Mike Peterson
United States
St. Michael
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I am relatively new to St. Michael and was wondering if there were any gamers or game groups around this area. I would love to meet up with fellow gamers for game nights especially now that fall/winter is on our door step. I am into light war games (Memoir 44...etc), resource gathering stuff (Agricola, Stone Age, Pillars of the Earth. Puerto Rico.A&A...etc), big board games (World of Warcraft, Decent,Fortress America...etc), and others like Galaxy Trucker, Fluxx, Killer Bunnies, Shadows over Camelot, Gubs,...etc.

Send me geek-mail or respond to this thread if your group needs another gamer.

Thank you

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Peterson
United States
St. Michael
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone....

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Kimmel
United States
Waconia
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Sorry, I'm west like you are but about 20 miles south on highway 25.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Erik Tietz
United States
Bloomington
Minnesota
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
koikessler wrote:
Anyone....

I'm guessing that you'll probably need to come into the Cities to find regular groups. The marathon going on in Bloomington in a couple weeks is always a lot of fun.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marc L
United States
Minnesota
flag msg tools
I have recently moved back to just outside of Buffalo after picking up playing games in college. I only own Pandemic, but played lots of other things in college (Power Grid, Race for the Galaxy, Arkham Horror, etc.). I don't know anyone else around here who plays games, but I would be up for pretty much anything. If you've met other folks that play or would be up for something, let me know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt McCallum
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I grew up in Buffalo and moved to Portland, OR a little over a year ago. I think you are going to have a tough time finding a group in the area. I was fortunate to have friends who liked to game, but I never heard of any kind of group. There is plenty of gaming to be had in the Minneapolis area though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Shurts
United States
Rockford
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm in Rockford. Most of the people I play with live in the cities. But, I wouldn't mind knowing a few gamers closer to home.

My favorite games include: Twilight Struggle, Here I Stand, and Dominion. But, I'll give any game at least one play through.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.