Popular Tags: [View All]
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
My newly opened game (purchased when I was overseas) is missing the octagonal pieces that mark actions on the rondel. Any (useful!) ideas how to go about replacing them (apart from DIY or stealing them from another game)?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not sure I understand. You mean as opposed to emailing the distributor with your address and asking them to ship the missing items? Is there another way?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tmredden wrote:
I'm not sure I understand. You mean as opposed to emailing the distributor with your address and asking them to ship the missing items? Is there another way?

Well, if that will work, then I will try it. Its never happened to me before, that's all!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Redden
United States
Manchester
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Nut'n honey
badge
"One of the key problems today is that politics is such a disgrace, good people don't go into government." - Donald Trump
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely. Email the distributor. I've never had one refuse. Sometimes they still have replacement stuff for old and out of print games. It's definitely worth a try.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Derek H
South Africa
Johannesburg
Gauteng
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tmredden wrote:
Absolutely. Email the distributor. I've never had one refuse.

Have done. Jay (from Rio Grande games) came back to me a day later to offer a replacement. Great service!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Carter
Australia
wollongong
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've had big problems we've Steve Jackson games before.Yes i know Hamburgum is Rio Grande.But Steve Jackson games can go to hell if there not already there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.