California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/15830.html

Quote:
The National Entertainment Collectibles Association, Inc. (NECA) has formally announced the purchase of the majority of the assets of WizKids, Inc. from The Topps Company, Inc. Included in the purchase are the Clix family of games including HeroClix, ActionClix, HorrorClix, and SportsClix, the Pocketmodel family of games including Pirates of the Crimson Coast, Pirates of the Spanish Main, and Pirates of the Cursed Seas, as well as the Mage Knight line of games.

According to the article, HeroClix (both Marvel and DC) will continue. I wonder if they continue with the other Clix games. Battletech is missing (I presume that went to Catalyst?)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Everts
United States
Foothill Ranch
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
"Nobody gets me. I'm the wind, baby!" - Tom Servo
badge
"Push the button, Frank!"
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd love to see Mage Knight Dungeons come back in a non-blind purchase edition. I suppose that's unlikely. But still think its one of their best games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.