United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
The wait is over!

Castle Panic will hit the streets this Wednesday, September 16th! Preorders have been taken and the game will be available at game stores throughout the U.S. Now, since we're a small publisher, not every store owner has heard of us, so if your local retailer doesn't have it in stock, ask them to order it!

We're going to be celebrating the official release of Castle Panic by throwing a party with our friends at Wonko's Toys and Games (www.wonkos.com) here in Austin, Texas.

We'll be at the store on the 16th from 4pm to 7pm. We'll have homemade cookies and ice cold soft drinks available. Plus I'll be there running demo games so you can try out the game before you buy it.

Wonkos is located at:
13729 Hwy 183
Suite 630
Austin, TX 78750

Come by and help us kick off the official release of this great new coop game!

- Justin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeston wrote:
The wait is over!

Castle Panic will hit the streets this Wednesday, September 16th! Preorders have been taken and the game will be available at game stores throughout the U.S. Now, since we're a small publisher, not every store owner has heard of us, so if your local retailer doesn't have it in stock, ask them to order it!

Great! Congratulations!

Any plans on distributing in Europe?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Robben
United States
Spring Hill
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I pre-ordered this 3 weeks ago from Boulder games and I can't wait!
My 2 kids are going to love this one, I can just tell by rules reading and theme alone!
Congrats on what really appears to be a fine family/fun game!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin De Witt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Justin! It sounds like you should be seeing your copy any day now and I hope you enjoy it. We've seen a lot of families really have a good time with the game and I've been surprised at how well some really young kids have picked it up!

Best of luck defending the Castle!

-Justin

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin De Witt
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
teufen wrote:

Great! Congratulations!

Any plans on distributing in Europe?

Thanks Teufen! Boy that's a tough one. Right now it looks like we're only going to be in the US for the near future. We're talking with new people all the time, so that may be something that changes before too long. Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Justin
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher
Belgium
De Panne
Bachten de Kupe
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeston wrote:
We're talking with new people all the time, so that may be something that changes before too long. Stay tuned!

Thanks,
Justin

I will keep an eye on this!

And if my patience runs out, I will have to order it somewhere in the US, I guess...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Larry Welborn
United States
Anderson
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
Clemson Tigers #1
mbmbmbmbmb
My copy is en route as we speak. My son's birthday is next weekend so we won't get to play it until then but I think this one is going to be a big hit with the kids.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.