Popular Tags: [View All]
Dan Hodges
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
American Distributor

OK guys,

I know a lot of people have been pushing for a US distributor, and I can now announce that the game will be available from Noble Knight, http://www.nobleknight.com.

Whilst I understand this will be welcome news to quite a large number of people who have been holding off ordering due to the large shipping cost, I also appreciate that a significant number of our US friends have supported the game by ordering direct.

I've had a think about how to repay that loyalty and anyone who orders , (or has ordered), direct will be offered a discount on the next Fifth Column Games product, details of which I'm due to announce over the next couple of weeks

It's going to be a very different product from a different era and different theatre to WTID, and it amy not appeal to everyone, but I hope that goes some way to repaying your support.

Thanks.

Dan
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lawrence Davis
United States
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Dan! Any idea of when they will have it in stock? Thanks. DocD

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Petersen
United States
St. Louis Park
Minnesota
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Or even when it will be available to order from Noble Knight?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Hodges
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
My undersatbding is that Aarron wil have it ready to order in about 10 days, but if you drop him a line he'll be able to confirm.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Rompot
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This is now in stock at Noble Knight games. Net savings for US customers looks to be about $11.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
c m
United States
ann arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to hear this. I was really interested in this game but the shipping was just too much for me to afford.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kurt Rompot
United States
Iowa City
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dutts wrote:
Glad to hear this. I was really interested in this game but the shipping was just too much for me to afford.

I think you would have paid around $90.58 with shipping by ordering direct from Dan. It will cost you $79.75 with shipping from Noble Knight. It isn't that much of a difference in overall price.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Bacchus
United States
Altamonte Springs
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yay! Now have to file a request through the Mistress of the Exchequer...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Valle
United States
Miami
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Folks!!

I am not related in any way to Mr. Aaron or Noble Knight games, but I must say their service is absolutely awesome; in reality second to none and they ship very fast.

I have ordered from them several games, and one of them(Day of Heroes from Lock 'n Load Publishing) came without counters. In no more than 3 days(and I acknowledge it was not Aaron's fault, the game was brand new, shrink wrapped from factory) I got the counters and was enjoying the game.

Moreover if I would know that Noble Knight will be their US distributor I would place my order on hold and wait for them, so I could save about $11.00, but most important of all I have avoided the viral arguments of my wife about purchasing(in her opinion) such an expensive game. I had to say 'honey, this is last game I buy'(the same excuse I have been using for the last 14 years) and Ok'd for she to go to the mall and get in a 'little' shopping spree with my c/card(ooouch!!!).

But no complain, I wanted to have the game ASAP, it is a real blast to play it(fun, exciting and nail biting), and the delivery from UK to Miami(FL) where I live, was fast and seamless, and the game received in perfect condition.

Thanks to Dan, Mark and Fifth Columns for producing such wonderful games!!!

Jumval

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Fung
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
If Noble Knight has the game in stock, I can't find it on their site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt R
United States
Keller
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
fusag wrote:
If Noble Knight has the game in stock, I can't find it on their site.

They had it in stock when I made my purchase on Saturday, but I did not see them on their website today. This afternoon, I got an email informing me that they were shipping me out a copy of WtiD.

I, uh, think I may have bought the last one perhaps...sorry... blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Fung
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Noonespecial wrote:
They had it in stock when I made my purchase on Saturday, but I did not see them on their website today. This afternoon, I got an email informing me that they were shipping me out a copy of WtiD.

I, uh, think I may have bought the last one perhaps...sorry... blush

At least I'm not going senile in my old age.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.