Zombies!!!» Forums » Reviews

Subject: Super quick Zombies!!! review rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Étienne Bureau
Canada
flag msg tools
First of all: robot

This little game can be fun or incredibly boring. It ALL depends on who you are playing with. Zombie fans will always have more fun playing this game. Strategy addicts might not.

See, the object of the game is to be the first to kill 25 zombies or escape through the helipad.

What makes this game fun and funny is the event cards that let you pick up weapons, make an opponent drop all his ammo, or surround a certain pesky player with a horde of zombies just when he's about to escape through the helicopter.

I've played incredibly boring games with incredibly boring people, and hilarious games with fun-loving people. It's all about what you make of it.

House rules are also easy to incorporate. We chose to have more event cards available, and we are going to make a drinking game out of it. Every time a player kills a zombie, he has to empty 1/3 of a beer!

This game is good for people who have a short attention span, or people who are tired of explaining tons of rules to short-attention spanned people. The rules are very simple and easy to grasp and make for fast-paced games where you're never left waiting to play for 5 or more minutes. And with the possibility to play event cards during a player's turn, you'll be paying attention all night long!

With multiple expensions and a low price, this game deserves its cult classic status.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

Personal opinion here : this game is Boring with a capital B.
It is an inane game that requires an IQ of three !

The figures can be used for other games that you want to add zombies to...even construct your own zombie game. That can be fun !

Regards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nicolas Boulo
Canada
Montréal
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elfrododumbo wrote:

Personal opinion here : this game is Boring with a capital B.
It is an inane game that requires an IQ of three !

The figures can be used for other games that you want to add zombies to...even construct your own zombie game. That can be fun !

Regards.

So... I guess it makes you one of the boring people...

I agree with Etienne. Fun party game not to be taken seriously.

zombie Brains ! zombie Braaainnnsss !!!

Nick 'The Prophet'

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pell Bort
Canada
flag msg tools
Technically correct is the BEST kind of correct.
badge
I'm a little lad who loves berries and cream.
mbmbmbmbmb
I've got an even quicker Zombies!!! review:

Crap.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gordon Adams
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mb

The box looked nice,Nicolas (that is the IQ of 3) laugh

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gijs Bouwman
Netherlands
Bussum
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I like it. It's fun. Roll some dice, kick the crap out of the living dead, kick your friends ass. No more, no less.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Travis Williams
United States
Asheville
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
To speed up our games we lay out the tiles in advance, sort of build our own city with about 3-4 roads leading to the pad that have various stores on each route. This usually keeps it under an hour unless we add the Zombies 2 pack in for variety.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.