Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mike and I will be re-shooting the demo video on his blog because of some background noise and basically because it was requested by viewers.

This is a unique opportunity to request specific information or make other requests...

Would you like us to break the video up into 2 parts, 1 for each game? Let us know!

Is there a camera angle you'd prefer? Let us know!

Do you want to see the cute 4 year old making all the noise in the background? Let us know!

Do you want to see the promotional plush Tasty Minstrel dragons? Let us know!

Reply to this thread with any special requests, advice, or ideas for the re-shoot and I'llm ake sure we take them all into consideration!

- Seth

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Mays
United States
Cincinnati
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it might work better as 2 separate videos. I think the basic format worked well (just showing some basic gameplay). Um, perhaps, you know, having all the rules verified and alike, and uh, a little more set up prep would be good, maybe whistle , although I actually did like the winging it feel of the video. It definitely had that small publisher doing this outta love vibe going.

And you must keep the craning the neck, looking up at the camera for the final thoughts bit in. Classic.

Games look very interesting, BTW. And although I hope to win a copy (though am not the lucky type), one if not both are likely to make my wishlist come Santa time.

thumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsupthumbsup Small Publishers

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Hines
United States
Perry
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Both games look great! The video was very informative as is. But if you wanted to squeeze in more rules or even an explanation of each game component, you could make two videos, one for each game.

sedjtroll wrote:
Do you want to see the promotional plush Tasty Minstrel dragons? Let us know!

Where does one snag one of the promotional plush dragons?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Seth Jaffee
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
R3sp4wN wrote:

For starters you'll want to look for us at BGG.con - that's all I can guarantee right now. They may be give-aways or they may accompany sales at the con, or they may be used in some other way, I'm not sayin' yet (nor am I limiting the options!)

;-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Bailey
United States
Broomfield
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
GO ROCKIES!!!!!
mbmbmbmbmb
sedjtroll wrote:
R3sp4wN wrote:

For starters you'll want to look for us at BGG.con - that's all I can guarantee right now. They may be give-aways or they may accompany sales at the con, or they may be used in some other way, I'm not sayin' yet (nor am I limiting the options!)

;-)

Do people who have pre-ordered and paid get any promos even though they might not be at BGG.CON?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.