♪ Isaäc Bickërstaff ♫
United States
Greer
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Entropy Seminar:
badge
The results of a five yeer studee ntu the sekund lw uf thurmodynamiks aand itz inevibl fxt hon shewb rt nslpn raq liot.
mb
My wife and I went to see it this past weekend. I was impressed, as was Ms. Bickerstaff. It was pretty dark, and very intense. There were a lot of parents with small children, and at least one of them left within the first 20 minutes of the film. I mean, it's rated PG-13, f'r cryin' out loud, so they should have known better. It seems that some folks are still equating "animated" with "for kids," so it's probably a good thing that Hollywood isn't planning a major re-release of Fritz the Cat.

So, anyhoo. 9. 'S good. Go see it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
Agreed. My son (13) and I went to see it on opening day last week. We'd been itching to see it since the previews came out. The Columbus Dispatch panned it but we both liked it quite a bit. I rarely buy DVDs but I'll probably buy it when it comes out. It's very short (only 1 hour 19 minutes) but the animation is quite stunning. It's amazing what they can do with textures, fire, and smoke these days. After the movie my son turned to me and said, "I loved the steampunk dad!" Brought a tear to my eye.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.