Popular Tags: [View All]
sean johnson
United States
Edinburgh
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I plan on placing a game order and in this order I am planning on getting Memoir '44: Campaign Book Volume 1and A Touch of Evil: Something Wicked Expansion. I am getting a couple of other things as well, but to finish out the order I am between getting an additional expansion for either Memoir '44 or A Touch of Evil.

the decision is between Memoir '44: Terrain Pack and A Touch of Evil: Hero Pack 1. I have all of the memoir '44 army expansions, but not the terrain pack so it would be nice to get it for completeness. However, the heroes from the hero pack look like a whole lot of fun.

I know the number of people who play these two games from different genres might be small, but I would appreciate any and all insights or suggestions.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rick Teverbaugh
United States
Anderson
Indiana (IN)
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This one is a bit hard to answer as I've never played A Touch of Evil. But I ewill say I believe it would be hard to find a better value than both the Terrain Oack and the Air Pack for someone who enjoy M44 as much as you seem to.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.J.E. Hendriks
Netherlands
Arnhem
Gelderland
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yup, need the Air Pack and Terrain Pack. It all goes together. Not much use getting the book if you don't have the aforementioned.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean
United States
Mechanicsburg
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
I don't want happiness by halves, nor is half of sorrow what I want. Yet there's a pillow I would share, where gently pressed against a cheek like a helpless star, a falling star, a ring glimmers on the finger of a hand.
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Mjeh wrote:
Yup, need the Air Pack and Terrain Pack. It all goes together. Not much use getting the book if you don't have the aforementioned.

I concur!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
sean johnson
United States
Edinburgh
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr Mjeh wrote:

Really? Well that is sad. I really liked the idea of being able to to play maps that linked together, but I did not realize that both the air pack and the terrain pack were required. If I got the air pack as well, then I would not be able to get Something Wicked, so I am thinking I will get the Hero pack for A Touch of Evil and just pass on the campaign book all together.

Thanks for your help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.