Aberdeen
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mb
#######################################################################

RAPHIA (GDW) ERRATA

Stacking (addition): a maximum of six Heavy Infantry counters may stack together.

Movement (addition): units moving adjacent to routed units need not stop.

Retreat before combat (addition): a retreat may not be made into a hex directly in front of an enemy unit. Light infantry cannot retreat in the face of Cavalry or Elephants.

Rout (addition): A routed unit causes a Morale Check to the units that it passes through. If it does not have sufficient movement points to pass over such a unit it cannot move any further that turn.

Rally (clarification): When a Heavy Infantry unit rallies, it may assume any front it wishes.

Leaders (addition): Leaders are removed from play if all the units they were stacked with are eliminated.

#######################################################################
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for posting this.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ricatoni
United States
Chula Vista
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
This is what I needed when I first played this game. With no stacking parameters my opponent (and brother I might add) engaged in stacking to past this limit and defeated my forces. This would have definitely changed the outcome.

shake Now how to get to Atlanta after 20 years and ask for a rematch!?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.