Popular Tags: wotw [+] [View All]
Leanne
Canada
Edmonton
Alberta
flag msg tools
Because he is my very best friend :)
badge
Fighting evil by moon light, winning love by daylight, never running from a real fight, she is the one named Sailor Moon.
mbmbmbmbmb
One again, it's time to pass on the torch of Wolf of the Week to some other deserving person. I would like to present the new wolf of the week.... SPUD!

Quote:
Wow, well… I’m at a bit of a loss. Thank you for the Wolf of the Week thing, I never dreamed in all my wildest dreams, etc., etc… I’d just like to say, Werewolf has actually changed my life—for better or worse is yet to be decided.

So, I’m 43, married to a wonderful woman (one of whose nicknames is Wolfie, btw) and I have two very unique children who love to challenge their father’s parenting skills, Sebastian (11) and Phoebe (8 this month.)

I recently relocated to the greater Portland, OR area (Vancouver, WA actually) after living most of my life in Orange County, CA.

I studied theater arts and landed a gig in a traveling show right out of school. Since then, I’ve worked as an actor, in fashion and in business lending. I’ve written for stage and television and worked as a full-time TV extra. For the stage, I have worn nothing but a black teddy and fishnets and also have shaved my head. I have also spit a half-cup of stage blood into another actor’s mouth from a height of 3 feet (the grossest thing you can possibly imagine… except for being the actor “catching” it.)

I have been a Realtor and a dancer. I have been a warehouse manager and an executive secretary. I was a Novell and Microsoft network engineer for years and was a master-class coffee barista back in the day when espresso was still an art form. I currently work in the grocery industry and write internet content for chump change and various essays and commentaries for the good of humanity.

I first got into gaming in a small mountain town in northern California where I spent my formative years. On cold winter days we’d break out the boardgames and hot cider and pop some classical music on the turntable. We spent most of our time on three games back then—still great games today: Masterpiece, Inventors and (of course) Risk. Later the phenomenon of Double-Risk (linking two Risk boards) would come into effect and dominate family gameplay for a decade, but we’d still play lighter games like Pay-Day and Triple Yahtzee as filler. In college, I got into roll-playing games and wasted many, many a long day into night rolling 20-sided dice.

My assent into modern games can really be blamed on Gelatinous Goo. He first started hitting me up to play these strange new Euro games an unknown number of years ago and it was like the Domino Effect. Next thing you know, I’ve got a BSW account, an SBW account and a BGG account and that’s it—I’ve looked down the rabbit hole—things will never be the same.

Now, years later, Goo had played RL werewolf with some old friends while on vacation and totally dug it. He kept telling me about it and it sounded right up my alley. Well, finally, the Goo talks me into joining a game here on the BGG forums. Yet another rabbit hole! Yeah, I’m hooked.

Two truths and one lie:

I have had my tonsils removed.
I have worn bandages over my eyes for 3 days.
I have been vaccinated for small pox.

Congratulations Spud!

Questions:

1. What is your favorite colour?
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?
3. What is your favorite boardgame? Why?
4. What good are you going to do, in your reign of Wolf of the Week?

I think number 2 is the lie!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smell the Spud
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks again for selecting me, Ceren!

cerenycus wrote:

1. What is your favorite colour?

Blue to look at, brown to wear.

cerenycus wrote:
2. If you could go anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Tough one. Scotland?

cerenycus wrote:
3. What is your favorite boardgame? Why?

Another tough one... Agricola is pretty awesome but for over-all historical purposes, Amun Re.

cerenycus wrote:
4. What good are you going to do, in your reign of Wolf of the Week?

Live large! Woo!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smell the Spud
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I just like to say here...

What I would REALLY like people to know about me is that I have a 3-team experimental game in sign up! The Brotherhood of Balance.

http://boardgamegeek.com/thread/442501

Come join, won't you?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dawn
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
Hi! I'm SelenA. Please don't kill me.
mbmbmbmbmb
Congrats Spud!!!

Questions to come...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smell the Spud
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
_SelenA_ wrote:
Congrats Spud!!!

Questions to come...

Thanks, so much!

(the crickets in here were deafening )

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
I have become my own island state. A ravaged, war-torn land where nothing grows and the horizons are bleak.
mb
Wow, Spud. Wolf of the week. I knew you when you were just a cub. Remember us little guys. I'll have to come back with some questions.

There is much I need to know about you. I will probably have some questions about your number one gaming partner and how his superior gaming skills have helped you build character through shame.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smell the Spud
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
I will probably have some questions about your number one gaming partner and how his superior gaming skills have helped you build character through shame.

Ah, yes, the Lutesian School of Game Theory and Extreme Joy. I'm ready to answer...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Congratulations Spud!

What is your favorite part of a werewolf game?
What makes you want to sign up for a game after reading its rules?
How are you liking the Portland area so far?
Would we recognize you as an extra in anything special?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smell the Spud
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ElAdoranSureshot wrote:
Congratulations Spud!

Thanks, man.

ElAdoranSureshot wrote:
What is your favorite part of a werewolf game?

I love being a villager and coming down to a "must lynch" and having to go back and look for the intentions behind everyone's posts. It's that critical "do or die" that is so thrilling.

ElAdoranSureshot wrote:
What makes you want to sign up for a game after reading its rules?

You know, I'm up for any rules. I'm pretty new so at first, I was looking for basic games. Now, honestly, I'm looking for interesting games of any sort whose lynch times I think I can meet. I really dig interesting new ideas, though (maybe because I'm a dreamer/wanna-be-game-designer myself.)

ElAdoranSureshot wrote:
How are you liking the Portland area so far?

It's so very beautiful. I kinda live up here in the sticks, though (Ridgefield, WA) and it's very rural and slow up here. The Portland drivers are a little challenging--old hippies doing 10 under and kids in rice-burners doing 10-over--they clash. But generally, it's been very cool. I've always wanted to live here. Now if I could just hook up with some local gaming, I'd be sublime.

ElAdoranSureshot wrote:

Hmmm... I get calls from friends all the time saying, "hey man, I saw you on ____" I did a lot of shows. Remembering, extras (or background artists as they're called in the biz) are basically human props, there are a few shows I had a lot of facetime on. I did (I think) 14 episodes of the first season of NBCs "Las Vegas" and was a fairly regular secret service agent on the last season of "West Wing" but most people notice me in, a) the ONE episode of "Angel" I appeared in as a Demon Lawyer, b) the ONE episode of "My Wife and Kids" I appeared in as a Ringside Spectator, c) my "academy award winning performance" as a ringside VIP in Clint Eastwood's "Million Dollar Baby" (LOL!) and, d) my various appearances on the first and second season of "The OC."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smell the Spud
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spud wrote:
ElAdoranSureshot wrote:

Hmmm... I get calls from friends all the time saying, "hey man, I saw you on ____" I did a lot of shows. Remembering, extras (or background artists as they're called in the biz) are basically human props, there are a few shows I had a lot of facetime on. I did (I think) 14 episodes of the first season of NBCs "Las Vegas" and was a fairly regular secret service agent on the last season of "West Wing" but most people notice me in, a) the ONE episode of "Angel" I appeared in as a Demon Lawyer, b) the ONE episode of "My Wife and Kids" I appeared in as a Ringside Spectator, c) my "academy award winning performance" as a ringside VIP in Clint Eastwood's "Million Dollar Baby" (LOL!) and, d) my various appearances on the first and second season of "The OC."

Oh! Also, I would be remiss if I didn't mention the wonderful production people at "CSI: Miami" who gave me my first union voucher. (Excluding David Caruso, of course, who is well known to be the biggest asshole in show business... right after Jim Carrey [who I have personally never worked with but is the most "feared" man in the industry by the "little people."])

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Here to Help!
United States
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
The Computer is your Friend
mb
Congrats Spud!

How tall are you?

If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Have you ever traveled outside the US? Where? Where was your favorite? Where was your least favorite? Why?

Do you have any pets?

If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be? (Pretend it could be domesticated if you want to choose a wild animal.)

Do you play video games?

Least favorite board game? Why?

Which episode of Angel were you in ?

You said you worked in fashion, were you a designer?

What board game do you think is most undeserving of the praise it gets?

What board game do you recommend everyone should try?

What's your favorite emoticon?

What's your favorite month?

What languages do you speak?

If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

If/when technology gets to that point, would you rather live in an underwater city, a city in the clouds, a colony in outer space, or stay on terra firma?

What is your dream job?

What's keeping you from it?

What's your favorite element?

What is your blood type?

You danced? Professionally? More detail please laugh

Do you go with gut reads or logic?

Tinkers: Yay or Nay?

If you had to liken your playstyle to another member of the WW community, who would you pick and why?

Least favortie color?

Who was your favorite celebrity to work with?

Who was your least favorite?

Do background artists interact with celebrities much off screen?

Enjoy your week!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Spud wrote:
ElAdoranSureshot wrote:

I will set my girlfriend to work on those roles and see if we can recognize you, then....she's got an uncanny ability to follow extras across different shows. Somehow she can see underneath full facial prosthetics and recognize Star Trek extras "by their eyes"...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smell the Spud
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
TheSparky wrote:
Congrats Spud!

Thanks Sparky!

TheSparky wrote:
How tall are you?

I'm 6'4"

TheSparky wrote:
If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

Teleportation.

TheSparky wrote:
Have you ever traveled outside the US? Where? Where was your favorite? Where was your least favorite? Why?

I've never left the North American continent except to go to a few Caribbean islands. But I've been to Mexico and Western Canada. My favorite place I've visited was probably Alaska. My least favorite... hmm... probably Florida in August as I can't stand the heat/humidity combo! Uhg!

TheSparky wrote:
Do you have any pets?

Yes, I have a brand new baby kitty named Kimba!

TheSparky wrote:
If you could have any animal in the world as a pet, what would it be? (Pretend it could be domesticated if you want to choose a wild animal.)

Maybe an Indian Fisher cat?

TheSparky wrote:
Do you play video games?

I hadn't for a long time until I just recently cracked out my old PS2 and started playing a few games.

TheSparky wrote:
Least favorite board game? Why?

Of the established games, Settlers of Catan. Let's just say, I'm scarred.

TheSparky wrote:
Which episode of Angel were you in ?

Okay, I don't know the name of the episode, nor have I seen the complete episode (or any complete episode of Angel - because frankly David Boreanaz is a flippin freak [no one is allowed to look at him on set... yeah, I know...]) but it was one right towards the end of the last season. I play a Demon Lawyer and have a fairly recognizable long shot of me at a reception table in the office, then there's a two-shot of me at the blond secretary's desk with Boreanaz. And no, I still couldn't look at the guy even though I had a scene with him. I was actually pulled aside and warned that had, in fact, looked at David. And David is NOT to be looked at.

TheSparky wrote:
You said you worked in fashion, were you a designer?

No. I was in sales support for Cashmere House/TSE Cashmere. It did require me to work closely with the designers, however... and sometimes even be a fit model.

TheSparky wrote:
What board game do you think is most undeserving of the praise it gets?

Probably Niagara.

TheSparky wrote:
What board game do you recommend everyone should try?

Well, I like to get beginners to play Can't Stop. But for the gaming world at large, probably Agricola.

TheSparky wrote:
What's your favorite emoticon?

shake

TheSparky wrote:
What's your favorite month?

June. Love the late Spring.

TheSparky wrote:
What languages do you speak?

English with a smattering of German.

TheSparky wrote:
If you could live anywhere, where would it be?

Right here in the beautiful Pacific Northwest! Though I would like to live right on a lakeshore someday.

TheSparky wrote:
If/when technology gets to that point, would you rather live in an underwater city, a city in the clouds, a colony in outer space, or stay on terra firma?

Terra Firma! I'm not a thrill seeker like that.

TheSparky wrote:
What is your dream job?

Restauranteur.

TheSparky wrote:
What's keeping you from it?

Capital. (or lack thereof)

TheSparky wrote:
What's your favorite element?

The Element of Surprise!!! Uhm... you mean like periodic table? Well, probably Chromium--it Cr(acks) me up.

TheSparky wrote:
What is your blood type?

I've forgotten. Is that bad?

TheSparky wrote:
You danced? Professionally? More detail please laugh

First of all, I am NOT a professional caliber dancer in the classical sense. But I was a dancer for Disneyland back in the day and I got my first AFTRA Union check dancing with a giant banana for the pilot of what is now "The Extreme Gong Show."

TheSparky wrote:
Do you go with gut reads or logic?

Both. When logic fails, I turn to gut reads. Likewise, I try to make sure my reads have as much logic behind them as possible. But my personality is to lean toward the gut.

TheSparky wrote:
Tinkers: Yay or Nay?

Eh. Am I the Seer or not the Seer? If I'm the Seer, no!

TheSparky wrote:
If you had to liken your playstyle to another member of the WW community, who would you pick and why?

That's a really hard one. I think I'm pretty unique... give me a pass on this one, would ya?

TheSparky wrote:
Least favortie color?

Fuchsia.

TheSparky wrote:
Who was your favorite celebrity to work with?

Martin Sheen, hands down!

TheSparky wrote:
Who was your least favorite?

David Caruso, hands down!

TheSparky wrote:
Do background artists interact with celebrities much off screen?

Hardly ever, if at all. Depends on the show, though and the celebrity. Martin Sheen makes a point to meet and remember, I might add, all the extras working on his show.

TheSparky wrote:
Enjoy your week!

You, too! Thanks, Sparky!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smell the Spud
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ElAdoranSureshot wrote:

I will set my girlfriend to work on those roles and see if we can recognize you, then....she's got an uncanny ability to follow extras across different shows. Somehow she can see underneath full facial prosthetics and recognize Star Trek extras "by their eyes"...

Okay, here's a fun one. One of my biggest close-ups as an extra was in Season 4 of CSI (Las Vegas) in an episode called "Bad to the Bone" (4-18.) The setting is an old creepy motel and the scene I'm in starts with me carrying an evidence box out of a CSI evidence van. (CSI is a great show to work on, btw. The cast and production crew have a great time filming and it really shows. Bill Petersen though--total butt to butt chain smoker.)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sneaky evilish piece of chlorophyl
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Congrats!

Favorite and least favorite WW roles?

Favorite game you've played in?

Favorite WW moment(s)?

Theme you'd really like to see in a WW game?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smell the Spud
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Leaves wrote:
Congrats!

Thank you!

Leaves wrote:
Favorite and least favorite WW roles?

I actually love to be a plain villager. It's very liberating to be able to wolf hunt without overly worrying about getting lynched. My least favorite role so far is Seer. It's sooooo stressful to me. Besides, I think I'm just plain bad at it.

Leaves wrote:
Favorite game you've played in?

Tough one. I'll have to say Vampire 5.0. Lots of deduction. Thrilling, action packed, dramatic.

Leaves wrote:
Favorite WW moment(s)?

I'll have to go back to either sticking to my guns in Vampire 5.0 and getting Greek lynched on the must-lynch day. Second, would probably be in Pawn of Prophecy wherein I was able to get Cerenycus to basically feed me the solution to the game in an amulet chat.

Leaves wrote:
Theme you'd really like to see in a WW game?

Well, Goo and I have a great one in development--but it's TOP SECRET! Apart from that, I'd like to see a Star Wars Theme (probably been done, huh?) I'm also very interested in more off the wall stuff like an Ant Colony game or Swap Meet game (evil knock-off vendors for wolves?) I'd also like to see any game that included badgers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
I have become my own island state. A ravaged, war-torn land where nothing grows and the horizons are bleak.
mb
I know Spud very well as he is one of my best friends in all time, space, and dimension. I will ask some questions to help others get to know you better:

Who are some of your favorite music bands/artists of all time?

Do you drink coffee? How many gallons of coffee would you say you consume each year?

What is your favorite car you've owned?

Which stage role would you consider your crowning achievement?

Which stage role have you wanted to play, but haven't yet?

Give us a random fact about Norway.

How about a brief history of your family name.

Are you related to anyone famous?

You haven't mentioned your extensive iditarod training. Are you ashamed or modest about it?

List 5 or so games that would love to sit and play right now.

Can you give us a little backstory on what's going on here:
Cassandra Project wrote:
[Dawn]
The next lynch will be Fri. Aug 21, 2009 at 8:00PM.
[Killed Spud]
Spud was a hunter
[Killed raid1280]
raid1280 was a seer

Favorite teams:
MLB
NFL
NCAA Football
NBA
ICL (Indian Cricket League)

Finally, since you are an actor, I'd like to get your answers to James Lipton's version of the Proust Questionnaire that he asks at the end of all of his interviews:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise you love?
6. What sound or noise you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smell the Spud
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Gelatinous Goo wrote:
I know Spud very well as he is one of my best friends in all time, space, and dimension. I will ask some questions to help others get to know you better:

Thanks, Goo. I love you, man. This is especially moving since I'm pretty sure you'd like to throttle me right now. :-P

Gelatinous Goo wrote:
Who are some of your favorite music bands/artists of all time?

Well, Goo, I have some pretty eclectic tastes. But a few of my favorite artists include:
Devo
Queen
The White Stripes
Paul Simon
Oingo Boingo
Natalie Merchant!
Tito Puente
Dead Kennedys
NWA
Yoyo Ma
Celtic Woman
il Divo
Tom Petty
Spearhead/Michael Franti
Cake
ELO
Spandau Ballet
The Psychedelic Furs
Eminem
Jim Croche
Bob Dylan
BB King

Just a partial list off the top of my head.

Gelatinous Goo wrote:
Do you drink coffee? How many gallons of coffee would you say you consume each year?

Well, yes, I do OCCASIONALLY consume coffee. As per my gallon per year coffee consumption... well, ever since the USDA came in and started monitoring my consumption against my will, they've been averaging me out at about 380 gallons per year. I think that's a little low, personally. But they're the experts, so...

Gelatinous Goo wrote:
What is your favorite car you've owned?

My 1991 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera! I miss her so much!!!

Gelatinous Goo wrote:
Which stage role would you consider your crowning achievement?

Hmmm... Either Titus in "Titus Andronicus" or Charlie Fox in Mamet's "Speed the Plow"

Gelatinous Goo wrote:
Which stage role have you wanted to play, but haven't yet?

Buckingham in Dick Trey! And I'm missing my chance right now! Oh, well, the PNW is worth it!

Gelatinous Goo wrote:
Give us a random fact about Norway.

They speak a version of Danish and are very sensitive about the subject of their national language.

Gelatinous Goo wrote:
How about a brief history of your family name.

It's a Scottish derivation of a Norman name. My ancestor was banished to Scotland in the 13th Century where the name de Longueuil became "Langwell" and "Longwell." When my ancestors came to America just prior to the American Revolution, the names Langwell/Longwell/Languille were interchangeable.

Gelatinous Goo wrote:
Are you related to anyone famous?

George Patton. One of the King Alpins of Scotland. Several kings of Leon and Castille.

Gelatinous Goo wrote:
You haven't mentioned your extensive iditarod training. Are you ashamed or modest about it?

Since those dogs turned on me a day out from Fairbanks, I've had a hard time talking about it. I hope you can respect that.

Gelatinous Goo wrote:
List 5 or so games that would love to sit and play right now.

Well, it's pretty late right now, so...

Street Soccer
Dominion
Agricola
Can't Stop
Race for the Galaxy

Gelatinous Goo wrote:
Can you give us a little backstory on what's going on here:
Cassandra Project wrote:
[Dawn]
The next lynch will be Fri. Aug 21, 2009 at 8:00PM.
[Killed Spud]
Spud was a hunter
[Killed raid1280]
raid1280 was a seer

Tragic error in the Cassie system. I have a geekmail out to the admins.

Gelatinous Goo wrote:
Favorite teams:
MLB
NFL
NCAA Football
NBA
ICL (Indian Cricket League)

MLB: ANGELS! WOO!
NFL: BRONCOS! (secondary: Cowboys)
NCAA: Those Washington State Cougars, baby!!!
NBA: Before I realized the fix was in on the NBA, I was a Lakers fan. Now, I'm considering buying a classic Clyde the Glide jersey and pulling for the Blazers. But, it's a big step.
ICL: The Punjabi Tandooris, of course!

Gelatinous Goo wrote:

Finally, since you are an actor, I'd like to get your answers to James Lipton's version of the Proust Questionnaire that he asks at the end of all of his interviews:
1. What is your favorite word?
2. What is your least favorite word?
3. What turns you on?
4. What turns you off?
5. What sound or noise you love?
6. What sound or noise you hate?
7. What is your favorite curse word?
8. What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
9. What profession would you not like to do?
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?

Holy Cow, Goo! These are hard!

1. Recently? It's "Imma."
2. "Tahhhhd" (think Boston)
3. The X chromosome?
4. Strap-ons!!!
5. Running water in a stream or waterfall
6. Apart from the sound of my alarm...? I'll say leaf blowers.
7. I'm going to disallow "sluglicker" as a fad and go straight to "ass monkey." As a first runner up, I'll say any hyphenation using the -ass ending (e.g., sick-ass, strange-ass, funky-ass. cheap-ass, etc...)
8. Microbiologist (no joke)
9. Any one where I could be killed without the ability to defend myself--armored carrier, bank teller, convenience store clerk.
10. "Well done."

Whew!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pragmatically turning whims into principles
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
*Sings* Spud spud spud, spud spud spud, SPUUUUUD! Spud spud spud. /singing

What makes the perfect WW game?
Which super villain are you? ( http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain/)
If you were a mental illness what mental illness would you be?
What did you have for breakfast?
Who is buried in Grant's tomb?
What question do you NOT want to be asked?
What's the answer to it?
What is the answer to this question?
What question do you want to be asked?
Is there anything you'd like to see more of in games? Why?
Who art thou? From whence hast thou come? What be thy purpose? Wither art thou going?
Why? Why not? Why why not? Why not why why not? Why why not why why not? Why not why why not why why not?
If you were given a book containing instructions on how to fold yourself up in an umbrella, what would you do with it?
What is your favorite emoticon?
What do your friends and family think of werewolf?
Why did you pick your screenname?
If you could add any emoticon to bgg, what would it be?
Tell a funny story that happened to you.
Do you shower regularly?
How often do you swear?
How tall aren't you?
Should I grow a beard?
Is this a question.
What should be done to old WotWs who have unanswered questions in their threads and have yet to reveal their truths and a lie?
If you and Cmot got in a fistfight who would win?
UFOs- real or not real?
Haunted houses- real or not real?
What's really going on in the Bermuda Triangle?
Are you a conspiracy theorist?
Who are your werewolf role models?
Am I bored, drunk, or neither?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smell the Spud
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Redhawke wrote:
*Sings* Spud spud spud, spud spud spud, SPUUUUUD! Spud spud spud. /singing

Red-Red, Red... Red-red... red-red... RED!!! Boom chugga, boom chugga, Red!

Redhawke wrote:
What makes the perfect WW game?

I don't know, I'm still in search of the perfect WW game. I know it has to begin with fun and active players though...

Redhawke wrote:
Which super villain are you? (http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/villain/)

Mystique! (I've always wanted to be blue, have big boobs and tacky red hair!)

Redhawke wrote:
If you were a mental illness what mental illness would you be?

Is this a trick question? Manic depression, of course!

Redhawke wrote:
What did you have for breakfast?

Coffee and a cigarette.

Redhawke wrote:
Who is buried in Grant's tomb?

My cat.

Redhawke wrote:
What question do you NOT want to be asked?

Who do you like least on the BGG Forums.

Redhawke wrote:
What's the answer to it?

It's a trick question because I LOVE EVERYBODY!

Redhawke wrote:
What is the answer to this question?

Koyaanisqatsi!

Redhawke wrote:
What question do you want to be asked?

Spud, how is it you can be such wonderful human being day in and day out?

Redhawke wrote:
Is there anything you'd like to see more of in games? Why?

Surprises. I love to be thrown curves.

Redhawke wrote:
Who art thou? From whence hast thou come? What be thy purpose? Wither art thou going?

Spud. From over there. Still searching for that (but I am multi functional.) Onward.

Redhawke wrote:
Why? Why not? Why why not? Why not why why not? Why why not why why not? Why not why why not why why not?

a) because
b) it's a bad idea
c) I told you that already
d) business reasons
e) personal reasons
f) Okay, okay! I just don't know, alright! Happy now? Happy?!?

Redhawke wrote:
If you were given a book containing instructions on how to fold yourself up in an umbrella, what would you do with it?

Seeing as I'm already practically perfect in every way, I'd go Mary Poppins with it for sure!

Redhawke wrote:
What is your favorite emoticon?

shake

Redhawke wrote:
What do your friends and family think of werewolf?

That it's a gigantic time waster.

Redhawke wrote:
Why did you pick your screenname?

It's a long-standing nickname of mine.

Redhawke wrote:
If you could add any emoticon to bgg, what would it be?

The Spud emoticon, of course.

Redhawke wrote:
Tell a funny story that happened to you.

One time I got caught in a freak snowstorm, fell into a swollen creek, almost drowned, had to walk 5 miles in the snow soaking wet, got hypothermia, got pneumonia, almost died. Good times, let me tell ya! A real laugh riot!

Redhawke wrote:
Do you shower regularly?

Fanatically. Sometimes twice per day.

Redhawke wrote:
How often do you swear?

F*ck, I don't know the answers to this sh*t.

Redhawke wrote:
How tall aren't you?

I am not 7'10"

Redhawke wrote:
Should I grow a beard?

Hmmm... yes... no! Okay, yes.

Redhawke wrote:
Is this a question.

An improperly punctuated one, but yes.

Redhawke wrote:
What should be done to old WotWs who have unanswered questions in their threads and have yet to reveal their truths and a lie?

Flaming? Public humiliation? Scorn and chastisement?

Redhawke wrote:
If you and Cmot got in a fistfight who would win?

I don't know Cmot. I'm not a violent person but I am fairly bad-ass in that sort of way if I do say so myself.

Redhawke wrote:
UFOs- real or not real?

Real, but not what everyone thinks.

Redhawke wrote:
Haunted houses- real or not real?

Real, but not what everyone thinks.

Redhawke wrote:
What's really going on in the Bermuda Triangle?

Icy rum drinks?

Redhawke wrote:
Are you a conspiracy theorist?

Hell, yes! And they're out to get me because they know I'm on to them...

Redhawke wrote:
Who are your werewolf role models?

Before I started playing I read a lot of games with ScottBecker in them. He's a fabulous wolf hunter, I think. But he's a way different person than I am so... Apart from that, I've learned to properly use the Yawn emoticon from Kaldar, so, he's a pretty big influence.

Redhawke wrote:
Am I bored, drunk, or neither?

I'm going to go for d), all of the above. What do I win?

Damn it, Red... I'm tired now. Hope I didn't miss anything! Woo!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pragmatically turning whims into principles
United States
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:

You should consider the evil mod game in signup. Previous games have included such surprises as unlynchable max evils and seers who were masons with bodyguards that blocked their protection targets and didn't know it... this one will surpass all the others (hopefully).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Goo
United States
Yorba Linda
California
flag msg tools
badge
mb
Spud, I want you to brainstorm on a game called "The Possessed." Each night, the wolves' NK target becomes possessed by the wolves. A mason chat is opened between the wolves and the NK target. The NK target on the following day can only say in the forum what the wolves tell him to say. At the end of the day, the possessed expires and dies.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Karl Schmit
United States
Menomonee Falls
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Just one question...

Hein O or Miami Bitches?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smell the Spud
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ratpfink wrote:
Just one question...

Hein O or Miami Bitches?

Excellent question!

Miami Bitches, no question! Though a close runner-up: Noodle for the Poodle.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Smell the Spud
United States
Ridgefield
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Redhawke wrote:
Quote:

You should consider the evil mod game in signup. Previous games have included such surprises as unlynchable max evils and seers who were masons with bodyguards that blocked their protection targets and didn't know it... this one will surpass all the others (hopefully).

I'll weigh out my time available and check it out. Thanks for the heads up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.