Popular Tags: [View All]
While sleeping, watch!
United States
Unspecified
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The production of Hoffman lenses is incumbent upon all true scientists
badge
The tallest mountains, the darkest forests, the deepest deserts, the oldest books, there you will find the stone.
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I looking for a copy or scan of the rules for the game Finger Hockey. I got a copy recently and while it has very simple rules with it (pamphlet style printed on one piece of paper), it does not have the extensive rules with it which can be seen in two photos here on the geek.

Does anyone here know Gialmere (Crypt Keeper)?
http://www.boardgamegeek.com/user/Gialmere

He is the person who took the photos and I have written a couple PMs to him over the last year, but no response (he also hasn't logged on in a couple months now). His profile also just has the/a single comment "Screw You". He lists no games owned/wanted/for trade. I was wondering if anyone here knows him and could ask if he still has the game and could be persuaded (karma/kindness/trade/cash) to make a scan/copy of the rule books.

I've tried contacting the only other person who has the game (initially to trade for it, but also to get the expanded directions, but also no such luck in getting any replies whatsoever).

So does anyone know Gialmere and can help me contact him to see if he still has the game with the rules? Also if you have the game and rules, can you help me out finding a copy or scan of them? I would really appreciate the help. This is a pretty neat game, it just seems somewhat cursed. I tried calling the number for the company licensed to make it in the 90's and get hung up on as soon as I mention the name. Something weird happened with the developer is my best intuitive/educated guess.

Well I'll leave anyone still reading with this thought. This game is fun, if you like dex games, if you like PitchCar, Carabande (not the same/split the game entry), Crokinole, Caroms, Willy Washbar, or any flicking games, you will dig Finger Hockey.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and for any help you can offer me.

Sincerely,

Matt

PS I've searched the web to its end for info on the game. The internet archive has some of the website for its 90's incarnation, but that is mostly/all stuff included in the rules, and most of its pictures are broken links/no longer exist.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.