Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rob Johnson
United States
St. Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm working on a table for possible systems failure when a soldier takes a single high-TPA loss hit, such as "Weapons Launcher Malfunction", etc. This was suggested in MOVES 32 and I plan to do this addition and finish it.

Another suggestion was Launched Weapons Depletion.......

Anybody who has suggestions on these please give me your input!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Valdez
msg tools
rattinox wrote:
I'm working on a table for possible systems failure when a soldier takes a single high-TPA loss hit, such as "Weapons Launcher Malfunction", etc. This was suggested in MOVES 32 and I plan to do this addition and finish it.

Another suggestion was Launched Weapons Depletion.......

Anybody who has suggestions on these please give me your input!!

Did you finish it?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell Gifford
United States
South Sioux City
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Hmmm... and the second half of this article also offers lots of possibilities that I will have to try out.

http://www.spigames.net/MovesScans/Moves32/Moves32SSDoc.pdf Specific things I am talking about starts on the third page of this PDF, marked as page 9 with the header "Expanded Capabilities."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Johnson
United States
St. Cloud
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love to see a few mods spliced in to your Excel program, Russ......keep me in the loop on it!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.