Popular Tags: [View All]
Mark Crane
United States
Orem
Utah
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Is this basically Tichu with tiles? Or is Tichu loads better? Because the tiles are very appealing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justus Pendleton
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It is, as the description says, Big Two with tiles. Big Two and Tichu have similarities but are far from the same game. Differences: in Tichu you have to play the same combination; played in partnership; scoring works differently; 4 "jokers" with special abilities.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hammock Backpacker
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
Hot Coffee...Mmmmmm
badge
Go Take A HIke!
mbmbmbmbmb
hoostus wrote:
It is, as the description says, Big Two with tiles. Big Two and Tichu have similarities but are far from the same game. Differences: in Tichu you have to play the same combination; played in partnership; scoring works differently; 4 "jokers" with special abilities.

I'll second that. Much different games. Rooted in a common ancestor sure but the partnerships, when to pass the lead to your partner, what cards to swap, etc. all make it a very different experience.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paolo Robino
Italy
Dueville
Vicenza
flag msg tools
"I'm a Nay Saying worm beast!"
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Regarding the question in the thread subject, I'd say because it's quite hard to get hold of a copy – at least in Europe.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David desJardins
United States
Burlingame
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Tichu is loads better. There's little skill in this game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.