Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Patrick OLeary
United States
Roosevelt
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just played this for the first time. I had a strategy mapped out in my head, but I didn't get to use it because flicking those things in any sort of accurate way proved very difficult. The game just devolved into us flipping every piece closer and closer to an enemy base. We just couldn't hit anything!

Does it ever cross over the line of being more strategy than dexterity? Or is it always like that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
True Blue Jon
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
When you get your dexterity developed enough that you can be somewhat accurate, then you can implement strategy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel J
United States
Iowa City
IA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Put something softer under the mat and the bugs become more controllable. I suggest fine velveteen over baby rhinoceros skin to get just the right bounce.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
fattylumpkin wrote:
Put something softer under the mat and the bugs become more controllable. I suggest fine velveteen over baby rhinoceros skin to get just the right bounce.

Where the hell do you find some velveteen?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joel J
United States
Iowa City
IA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
DocStryder wrote:
Where the hell do you find some velveteen?
I'll let you know once you've found the baby rhinoceros.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.