United States
Campbell County
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
HeyNow,
Just aa quick note to let everyone know that Deadlands: the Battle for Slaughter Gulch has arrived at the warehouse and will begin shipping today! You should start seeing it in stores in the next week or so.
Let the games begin!
Todd
Twilight Creations, Inc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Henshaw
United States
East Bridgewater
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yee Haw!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Contemptus Mundi
United States
Cedar City
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Giddiup! T'aint been fun waitin'!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Stevenson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Fantastic, my wife's been after this for Christmas.

Do you know of any UK distribution yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Breitenstein
United States
Campbell County
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Andrew,
We do have distribution in the UK. It will take a little longer to get there, of course. But, Deadlands: the Battle for Slaughter Gulch will be available in the UK.

(You actually might want to keep an eye out for it. We think they under ordered and it might not be in stock for long.)

Cheers,
Todd
Twilight Creations, Inc.

Antidog wrote:
Fantastic, my wife's been after this for Christmas.

Do you know of any UK distribution yet?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russell S
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
Hey, In addition to ads for "Deadlands: battle for slaughter gulch", I've also been seeing ads for "Deadlands: the Board Game". Are these referring to the same thing (i.e. this game), Or is there another deadlands board game? And I guess which is the official name?
~Thanks, Russell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Breitenstein
United States
Campbell County
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Russell,
As far as I know, Slaughter Gulch is the only board game for Deadlands.

There might be some confusion because we initially just called it the Deadlands board game. Shane Hensley, the designer of the Deadlands rpg, asked that we call it Slaughter Gulch which was a minis/board game he was working on for a while. We liked the name so we used it.

I hope that clears it up for you.
Todd
Twilight Creations, Inc.

Russellrust wrote:
Hey, In addition to ads for "Deadlands: battle for slaughter gulch", I've also been seeing ads for "Deadlands: the Board Game". Are these referring to the same thing (i.e. this game), Or is there another deadlands board game? And I guess which is the official name?
~Thanks, Russell

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Breitenstein
United States
Campbell County
Kentucky
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
HeyNow,
I thought it would be good to add that the copies of Deadlands: the Battle for Slaughter Gulch that we are sending out now ARE the corrected versions of the game. There are no printing issues with the copies available from retailers. The printer fixed all of the issues. (It was their mistake!)
Cheers,
Todd
Twilight Creations, Inc.

toddbreitenstein wrote:
HeyNow,
Just aa quick note to let everyone know that Deadlands: the Battle for Slaughter Gulch has arrived at the warehouse and will begin shipping today! You should start seeing it in stores in the next week or so.
Let the games begin!
Todd
Twilight Creations, Inc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Stevenson
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmb
Cool thanks Todd.

That'll be her Christmas present sorted, then. I may pay Santa an extra fiver to ensure he gets hold of a copy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.