Subject: Angola Preorder? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
William McDuff
Canada
Prince Rupert
British Columbia
flag msg tools
"'A grey man,' she said. 'Neither white nor black, but partaking of both. Is that what you are, Ser Davos?' 'What if I am? It seems to me most men are grey.'" -- Lady Melisandre of Asshai and Ser Davos Seaworth from A Clash of Kings by G.R.R. Martin
badge
A small part of a 17,000 pushpin video game art project I was involved with.
mbmbmbmbmb
We were supposed to be updated on the Angola pre-order on September 15th... It's the 16th for me, at least. No news is good news?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Чебурашка, ты настоящий друг!
United Kingdom
Durham
flag msg tools
Scheiß Inselaffen!
mbmbmbmbmb
Since Citizen K.'s MMP geeklist on August 30, the number of pre-orders has only gone up by 11 (from 363 to 374). Of course, we're still only half-way through the month, and we could still see 20+ growth for September. The increase in the previous month was also good (28 pre-orders). I really hope that this is enough to convince MMP to keep Angola on their list...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Moneta-Koehler
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
Adam said yesterday on CSW that Angola was safe for now, but that the game needed to continue to see regular pre-order increases to stay safe.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lee Moneta-Koehler
United States
Nashville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
"Anyway, Angola is staying for now. I can't say 100% for sure yet so I can't have Jon kick the rules back up and post those for you to review...

But I think when Lee gets back up to speed after he is settled in from his move, he and I can start pushing harder for the game with some pretty pics and info."

Adam Starkweather on CSW

Quoted for accuracy.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William McDuff
Canada
Prince Rupert
British Columbia
flag msg tools
"'A grey man,' she said. 'Neither white nor black, but partaking of both. Is that what you are, Ser Davos?' 'What if I am? It seems to me most men are grey.'" -- Lady Melisandre of Asshai and Ser Davos Seaworth from A Clash of Kings by G.R.R. Martin
badge
A small part of a 17,000 pushpin video game art project I was involved with.
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks, Lee! I was wondering what happened.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Marshall
United Kingdom
York
North Yorkshire
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
One more pre-order from me
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.