Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
35 Posts
1 , 2  Next »   | 

BoardGameGeek» Forums » Gaming Related » Press Releases

Subject: A new cube game that you can't put down, have you got what it takes? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
michael harman
msg tools
It's made of fabric, there are beans in the middle and the outside can push your mind to the limits, it's the new cube game from colourbuddy.
1 cube, 6 sides, 96 pictures to find and it will push your mind to the limit! If you play this on your own, it's difficult, play it with your friends, it makes life much easier!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joe
United States
Atlanta
Georgia
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Consider my mind pushed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
It's a Zendrum. www.zendrum.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Holy crap, dude, if you're going to try to spam a site, at least include a link so people know what the hell you're talking about.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sithrak - The god who hates you unconditionally
Germany
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
A cube game you can't put down? Been there, done that, check out my Rubiks Cube With Superglue design.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Tavener
United Kingdom
London
England
flag msg tools
designer
The overtext below is true.
badge
The overtext above is false.
mbmbmbmbmb
First challenge complete:
http://www.colourbuddy.co.uk/whatiscolourbuddy.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael harman
msg tools
Sorry guy's you have certain rules i didn't want to come in put a website ect onto the site, i wanted to just talk about something that has taken over my life for the past 12 years, that's not the game but what's on the game. If you really need to see what i'm taking about go to youtube.com/colourbuddy and you will find the 'cube there. If i'm out of order with this then tell me so, i can take it,it will not be easy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin
Sweden
Uppsala
flag msg tools
badge
PROTEIN. WATER. LIQUOR.
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a ball game I can't put down.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
OK, I went to the site.

Elaborate why this isn't "Where's Waldo".
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael harman
msg tools
Stephen your a star! Hope you like the cube.This was the same idea that i put onto a board game years ago,the idea was simple. There were 90+ cards with the board and the cards needed to be turned over and you had to find the pictures.I found this was very popular, not just for children but also adults.All the pictures are hand drawn and i can produce A1 size poster games in around 4-5 days.The advantage with the poster games is that they can be coloured in helping with self expression, therapy,coordination and focus.This new art form will give the grown ups an excuse to colour in!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
colourbuddy wrote:
The advantage with the poster games is that they can be coloured in

Does that make them single play games?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael harman
msg tools
Where's waldo or where's walley started with finding one picture, waldo himself,with my pictures there are thousands of pictures to find and they can also be used as an educational tool-story telling.Later i hope to produce story books to go with the picture games this way children and adults can interact with the story-find the pictures ect.This all will help as far as the cognitive processes-when using spot the difference or search and find mind games. When i first started i took the board game into our local infants school, 4-7 year olds, the teacher said it would be far to hard for the kids to find the pictures, but i talked her into taking the game and giving me some feedback.
Two days later she phoned me up a said the kids were finding the pictures faster then the teachers. The other thing i found, put the picture poster in front of kids and adults and you have complete silence,the concentration on kids or adults faces, unreal! so i new i was onto something really important, not just for the fun eliment,but for the educational side of the pictures.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
colourbuddy wrote:
Where's waldo or where's walley started with finding one picture, waldo himself,with my pictures there are thousands of pictures to find ...

I'm reading this all as "no difference", since Waldo has evolved to more items pre picture and story books as well.

Why is this a game? It seems more like an activity.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gouge
United States
Tucson
Arizona
flag msg tools
I'm guessing the site doesn't work in Firefox? Or the crayon cursor is just dysfunctional.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael harman
msg tools
The games, i hope will get the whole family around the table trying to find the pictures, if not playing on your own will still exercise the mind and it's quite an achievment to find all the pictures. The thousands of small pictures are placed in a certain way that those pictures can make hundreds of other pictures by using your own imagination.For this you need to stand back from the pictures , say 4-6ft, then try and group 5,10,15,30..pictures together from all direction, you will find your own pictures. -pictures within pictures-within pictures. Once a poster has been on the market for a while people will be able to download other 'pictures to find' so their picture can be used time and time again.Once the poster comes down put it away and take it out six months later to see if you can remember where all the hidden pictures are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael harman
msg tools
There is no crayon cursor!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
colourbuddy wrote:
The games...

If they are games, how do you win?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul DeStefano
United States
Long Island
New York
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
colourbuddy wrote:
There is no crayon cursor!

There is a HUGE crayon cursor, making your site almost impossible to navigate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael harman
msg tools
Looking into the problem.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Bentley
United States
Cleburne
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
"A new cube game that you can't put down..."

I can think of several ways to put it down, but I'm really trying to be polite.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael harman
msg tools
Thanks james for being polite.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Russell
United States
Clarkston
Michigan
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure if it's the crayon cursor or something else, but I can't click on any of the links from the first page.

But from the picture, it looks like a coloring poster. Not sure why a boardgame site would be interested.

If you think it's really a game, submit it as a new game.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack Defevers
United States
Fort Thomas
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
For a cube you can't put down, might I humbly suggest Time Cube?

It's an oldie, but a goodie. 4 corner time, cubes earth!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lance
United States
Moorhead
Minnesota
flag msg tools
The coolest best thing I have ever done in my life is being a father
badge
The Dread Pirate Caleb!! (age 2)
mbmbmbmbmb
Flamin_Jesus wrote:
A cube game you can't put down? Been there, done that, check out my Rubiks Cube With Superglue design.

You stole my joke.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael harman
msg tools
Hi Scott the poster 'the imagination poster game has 58 pictures printed around the edge of the poster, these have to be found in the large picture. The pictures are drawn from all directions. This would be the search and find game, i have some very difficult spot the difference games coming out soon, one of then -the jigsaw puzzle shape game.
Thank you all for your feedback so far, you board game geeks are difficult to please! Whatever your reply... thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
michael harman
msg tools
Are there rules for stealing jokes?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.