Recommend
 
 Thumb up
 Hide
5 Posts

Middle-Earth Quest» Forums » General

Subject: Middle-Earth Quest (FFG) - play balance so far? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ernst Knauth
Germany
Erdmannhausen
BW
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Poll
Middle-Earth Quest (FFG) - what is your experience in play balance so far?
  Sauron player is favored game is balanced Hero player is favored
1-Hero sessions
2-Hero sessions
3-Hero sessions
      27 answers
Poll created by Warbear


All of my 1-Hero sessions were won by the Sauron player.
But I know there are different opinions about the game balance.

What is your experience?

.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drake Coker
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
badge
This is my tank for Combat Commander
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
There is a similar poll here that has been running for a few days. I suggest reading that thread!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernst Knauth
Germany
Erdmannhausen
BW
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Olvenskol wrote:
There is a similar poll here that has been running for a few days. I suggest reading that thread!


I've had a look through the threads, but found nothing similar.
Could you please post a link?

.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Witzany
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Warbear wrote:
Olvenskol wrote:
There is a similar poll here that has been running for a few days. I suggest reading that thread!


I've had a look through the threads, but found nothing similar.
Could you please post a link?

.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/441972

It was on the page after yours of MEQ posts.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ernst Knauth
Germany
Erdmannhausen
BW
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
fuldhim wrote:
Warbear wrote:
Olvenskol wrote:
There is a similar poll here that has been running for a few days. I suggest reading that thread!


I've had a look through the threads, but found nothing similar.
Could you please post a link?

.

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/thread/441972

It was on the page after yours of MEQ posts.


Oh, sorry, I had overseen this.

But it was my first Poll-Thread here, so I could learn how it works ...

.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.